I combined a request with the theme of Ellie's birthday!

Rating: 3.38
Votes: 52
Vote: 1 2 3 4 5
Posted 17th of May 2021 - 03:55 | Download full version
Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
EDDIE MURPHY?!
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
True wrote:
Anon wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Sparrow wrote:
why do you always make these racist comics? saying the n-word literally added nothing to the narrative.
It's what the requester wanted.
Also I wouldn't call this racist. It just has some raceplay stuff.
You don't have to do requests. And you can tell a customer that a request might be inappropriate for you to do. This is just true regardless of the subject matter at hand. As far as this? I mean, ok, sure, I guess you could call it raceplay, but it's questionable to be outputting stuff with a notably virulent slur on it when you're not part of the community, especially when people straight up say "hey I really dislike when you do this, please stop". And to preempt anyone saying "Why do black people get to", first off, why you wanna say a slur so damn bad? Second, it's not like black people are 100% ok with black people saying it anyway. It's a moot point. Regardless, this is tone deaf at best, and sinister at worst. Given the persona you have, I'm assuming the former. I would strongly suggest not taking requests like this in the future, but I'm not your mommy so, you know, whatever.
For god sake!! Can't believe this shitheads. Don't listen to them RockCandy, this comic isn't racist, drawing black people isn't racist, calling them black ISN'T RACIST. They are just loosers trying to make everyone else just as miserable as they are.
"Saying the N word is a-okay only if autists do it!"
Making things up again, I see.
Playing the victim, like always~
No?
Still doing it
I'll be interested in hearing your definition of what a victim is.
Saying that instead of fixing your own shit. Typical.

Also,"making things up is a-okay only if my enablers do it"
I see you're unable to answer questions as usual.
And you continue to make things up.

I'm noticing a theme here.
Coming from the same retard who doesn't know shit how the world works
Wow, calm it down with the slurs there. You're not really making a good case for yourself if you're gonna keep throwing around the R-word and A-word when complaining about the N-word.
> A-word

Wat
I love that nigger became this big scawee word in most places. Meanwhile in the Caribbean niggeritis is slang for to post-eating fatigue.
Sparrow wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Anon2 wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Sparrow wrote:
Anon2 wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Sparrow wrote:
Cat wrote:
0 wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
True wrote:
Anon wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Sparrow wrote:
why do you always make these racist comics? saying the n-word literally added nothing to the narrative.
It's what the requester wanted.
Also I wouldn't call this racist. It just has some raceplay stuff.
You don't have to do requests. And you can tell a customer that a request might be inappropriate for you to do. This is just true regardless of the subject matter at hand. As far as this? I mean, ok, sure, I guess you could call it raceplay, but it's questionable to be outputting stuff with a notably virulent slur on it when you're not part of the community, especially when people straight up say "hey I really dislike when you do this, please stop". And to preempt anyone saying "Why do black people get to", first off, why you wanna say a slur so damn bad? Second, it's not like black people are 100% ok with black people saying it anyway. It's a moot point. Regardless, this is tone deaf at best, and sinister at worst. Given the persona you have, I'm assuming the former. I would strongly suggest not taking requests like this in the future, but I'm not your mommy so, you know, whatever.
For god sake!! Can't believe this shitheads. Don't listen to them RockCandy, this comic isn't racist, drawing black people isn't racist, calling them black ISN'T RACIST. They are just loosers trying to make everyone else just as miserable as they are.
"Saying the N word is a-okay only if autists do it!"
Making things up again, I see.
Playing the victim, like always~
No?
Still doing it
I'll be interested in hearing your definition of what a victim is.
Saying that instead of fixing your own shit. Typical.

Also,"making things up is a-okay only if my enablers do it"
I see you're unable to answer questions as usual.
And you continue to make things up.

I'm noticing a theme here.
Coming from the same retard who doesn't know shit how the world works
Wow, calm it down with the slurs there. You're not really making a good case for yourself if you're gonna keep throwing around the R-word and A-word when complaining about the N-word.
Look whovs talking lmao
Yeah, did you notice what a hypocrite you are?
Wow what a retarded fucking nigger. Its called a fetish, stop being autistic about it. Maybe dont come here if it bothers you so much. Also isnt most of Rock's stuff underaged anyway?
>the pedo is telling people not to be racist
You cant make this shit up.
rofl
I just think it's rude to use slurs of any kind. we're all human, why do we have to hate each other based on where our ancestors popped up on the planet? there are literally millions of things more constructive we could be doing as a society than just saying the N-word and being offensive for the sake of being offensive. white people can rape and dominate women, women can rape and dominate men, it's fine if you're into super rough porn, these characters aren't real so there's no victims, but there's no reason for the comic to have racial slurs in it. it would be virtually identical without the N-word in it, the only reason the requester asked for that word was to upset people for no reason. I was raised to be polite to everyone, we should all just try to get along instead of insulting each other.
The asked for it because he thought it was hot; it's not insulting anyone as it is not directed towards anyone. Surely you can handle just seeing the word. It's simply part of a corruption/blacked fetish.

Besides, you can't stop using certain words altogether just because someone somewhere is going to be upset.
Imagine how boring art, movies and books would be if you had to self censor anything even slightly controversial.
Yeah, if we considered other peoples' feelings art would be boring. Alongside other hot takes like, "It's okay to use the n word if it isn't directed at someone specifically."
I don;t read a lot of books or watch movies where people saying the N-word is a pivotal part of the story. considering people have literally been murdered for saying that word, I'd say it;s safe to assume people find it offensive even if it's not directed at them. if there was someone sitting next to you, they are your same ethnicity, gender and have a similar build, then some racist dude starts laying into him insulting your people and calling them ugly would you not be offended? that's like walking into an Irish pub, screaming about how stupid Irish people are and how you hate them, then expecting them all to not stand up and beat the shit out of you.
That tells me more about the murderers than the murder victims.

Sure, I'd be offended if a racist was racist towards me. However, if he just used a word in a non-confrontional and non-racist context manner I wouldn't.
I'm neither screaming about hating niggers or telling anyone that they're a nigger to their face; I've simply used the word in a context where it's completely harmless; it's a corruption porn scenario. She says she likes them, not hates them, can't you see?
It's not everyone's thing, sure, but so are a lot of things. Instead of making a fuzz, just forget about it and look at something else.
Yeah you keep telling yourself it's not racist to use racist slurs. Lmfao at this shit, least be honest with yourself.
Context matters, my friend.
see you say it's used in a non confrontational and non racist way... but the word itself is confrontational and racist. it's called a slur because it's meant to be as offensive as possible to make the people it's referring to angry. yes, certain black people have accepted the word, but that's mostly people who want to be just as confrontational as the people who created it. calling a black person the N-word is even worse than calling a gay person a faggit, or calling a chinese person a chink, or calling a german person a nazi. they didn't ask to be born that way, we shouldn't make fun of them for it, it'd be like calling someone with a cleft lip "the predator" or callimg someone in a wheelchair optimus prime, or calling someone with an amputated limb stumpy. calling someone the n-word is roughly equivalent to saying "Hail the dark lord satan" in the middle of a church during christmas celebrations, or telling a family that their loved one deserved to die during a funeral.

some words are created purely from hate and they should not be said by anyonw for any reason, it's like he who must not be named, you don't say it or people who hear you say it will hate you. I literally got slapped once because a girl THOUGHT I said it, it was the dude behind me, he later got pushed off the railing into the bushes on the ground floor. if you say that in the wrong neighborhood in America you will literally get stabbed, regardless of how you meant it to be interpreted, I've seen 3 separate shootings in front of my house... main reason I chose to leave that neighborhood.
Okay, but nobody is calling anyone anything. Did you completely miss that?

Also I'm pretty sure nigger wasn't created out of hatred originally, it's just been shifted that way over time.
And well, that sounds like a problem with america and americans. Perhaps people needs to learn how to chill and not turn into cavemen over a word. There's no justification for any of those actions.
Rock Candy wrote:
Anon2 wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Sparrow wrote:
Anon2 wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Sparrow wrote:
Cat wrote:
0 wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
True wrote:
Anon wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Sparrow wrote:
why do you always make these racist comics? saying the n-word literally added nothing to the narrative.
It's what the requester wanted.
Also I wouldn't call this racist. It just has some raceplay stuff.
You don't have to do requests. And you can tell a customer that a request might be inappropriate for you to do. This is just true regardless of the subject matter at hand. As far as this? I mean, ok, sure, I guess you could call it raceplay, but it's questionable to be outputting stuff with a notably virulent slur on it when you're not part of the community, especially when people straight up say "hey I really dislike when you do this, please stop". And to preempt anyone saying "Why do black people get to", first off, why you wanna say a slur so damn bad? Second, it's not like black people are 100% ok with black people saying it anyway. It's a moot point. Regardless, this is tone deaf at best, and sinister at worst. Given the persona you have, I'm assuming the former. I would strongly suggest not taking requests like this in the future, but I'm not your mommy so, you know, whatever.
For god sake!! Can't believe this shitheads. Don't listen to them RockCandy, this comic isn't racist, drawing black people isn't racist, calling them black ISN'T RACIST. They are just loosers trying to make everyone else just as miserable as they are.
"Saying the N word is a-okay only if autists do it!"
Making things up again, I see.
Playing the victim, like always~
No?
Still doing it
I'll be interested in hearing your definition of what a victim is.
Saying that instead of fixing your own shit. Typical.

Also,"making things up is a-okay only if my enablers do it"
I see you're unable to answer questions as usual.
And you continue to make things up.

I'm noticing a theme here.
Coming from the same retard who doesn't know shit how the world works
Wow, calm it down with the slurs there. You're not really making a good case for yourself if you're gonna keep throwing around the R-word and A-word when complaining about the N-word.
Look whovs talking lmao
Yeah, did you notice what a hypocrite you are?
Wow what a retarded fucking nigger. Its called a fetish, stop being autistic about it. Maybe dont come here if it bothers you so much. Also isnt most of Rock's stuff underaged anyway?
>the pedo is telling people not to be racist
You cant make this shit up.
rofl
I just think it's rude to use slurs of any kind. we're all human, why do we have to hate each other based on where our ancestors popped up on the planet? there are literally millions of things more constructive we could be doing as a society than just saying the N-word and being offensive for the sake of being offensive. white people can rape and dominate women, women can rape and dominate men, it's fine if you're into super rough porn, these characters aren't real so there's no victims, but there's no reason for the comic to have racial slurs in it. it would be virtually identical without the N-word in it, the only reason the requester asked for that word was to upset people for no reason. I was raised to be polite to everyone, we should all just try to get along instead of insulting each other.
The asked for it because he thought it was hot; it's not insulting anyone as it is not directed towards anyone. Surely you can handle just seeing the word. It's simply part of a corruption/blacked fetish.

Besides, you can't stop using certain words altogether just because someone somewhere is going to be upset.
Imagine how boring art, movies and books would be if you had to self censor anything even slightly controversial.
Yeah, if we considered other peoples' feelings art would be boring. Alongside other hot takes like, "It's okay to use the n word if it isn't directed at someone specifically."
I don;t read a lot of books or watch movies where people saying the N-word is a pivotal part of the story. considering people have literally been murdered for saying that word, I'd say it;s safe to assume people find it offensive even if it's not directed at them. if there was someone sitting next to you, they are your same ethnicity, gender and have a similar build, then some racist dude starts laying into him insulting your people and calling them ugly would you not be offended? that's like walking into an Irish pub, screaming about how stupid Irish people are and how you hate them, then expecting them all to not stand up and beat the shit out of you.
That tells me more about the murderers than the murder victims.

Sure, I'd be offended if a racist was racist towards me. However, if he just used a word in a non-confrontional and non-racist context manner I wouldn't.
I'm neither screaming about hating niggers or telling anyone that they're a nigger to their face; I've simply used the word in a context where it's completely harmless; it's a corruption porn scenario. She says she likes them, not hates them, can't you see?
It's not everyone's thing, sure, but so are a lot of things. Instead of making a fuzz, just forget about it and look at something else.
Yeah you keep telling yourself it's not racist to use racist slurs. Lmfao at this shit, least be honest with yourself.
Context matters, my friend.
see you say it's used in a non confrontational and non racist way... but the word itself is confrontational and racist. it's called a slur because it's meant to be as offensive as possible to make the people it's referring to angry. yes, certain black people have accepted the word, but that's mostly people who want to be just as confrontational as the people who created it. calling a black person the N-word is even worse than calling a gay person a faggit, or calling a chinese person a chink, or calling a german person a nazi. they didn't ask to be born that way, we shouldn't make fun of them for it, it'd be like calling someone with a cleft lip "the predator" or callimg someone in a wheelchair optimus prime, or calling someone with an amputated limb stumpy. calling someone the n-word is roughly equivalent to saying "Hail the dark lord satan" in the middle of a church during christmas celebrations, or telling a family that their loved one deserved to die during a funeral.

some words are created purely from hate and they should not be said by anyonw for any reason, it's like he who must not be named, you don't say it or people who hear you say it will hate you. I literally got slapped once because a girl THOUGHT I said it, it was the dude behind me, he later got pushed off the railing into the bushes on the ground floor. if you say that in the wrong neighborhood in America you will literally get stabbed, regardless of how you meant it to be interpreted, I've seen 3 separate shootings in front of my house... main reason I chose to leave that neighborhood.
Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10