Guest Book Guidelines!
    • Check your spelling & grammar before posting.
    • There are no edit or delete options, so think before you post!
    • Post questions, praise, complaints or general comments here.
    • Do not request things here. That's what the Request Box is for!
    • Please check the "About" tab before asking something that may already have been answered.
    • If you want a higher chance of response from me, try the forums.
    • Try to write in either swedish or english, I cannot understand other languages.
anonsvensk wrote:
Hello fellow swedes.
Why havent you guys ever made a RPG Maker game like legend of opala, and
put on early acess on Steam. A whole lotta money in this, look at Princess and Conquest - it makes like 10.000.
Just food for thought.
Well, to do that, you'd need time, resources and a good idea. Right now I don't have any of 'em.
While I would like to, there's just no way that such a project would pull through at the moment.
Hello fellow swedes.
Why havent you guys ever made a RPG Maker game like legend of opala, and
put on early acess on Steam. A whole lotta money in this, look at Princess and Conquest - it makes like 10.000.
Just food for thought.
AnonymousUniporn wrote:
Where on this site can I find the games?
Nevermind, I found it.
Where on this site can I find the games?
anon wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
finnish dude wrote:
yes, swedish people send odens and ettan to finland yes
What does this even mean
believe by ettan he means ettan lös
I still don't understand
Rock Candy wrote:
finnish dude wrote:
yes, swedish people send odens and ettan to finland yes
What does this even mean
believe by ettan he means ettan lös
finnish dude wrote:
yes, swedish people send odens and ettan to finland yes
What does this even mean
yes, swedish people send odens and ettan to finland yes
Well maybe it makes sense. But I changed game to cumming every time for my own liking since spanking doesn't work.
Lux wrote:
I have a question for you RockCandy. I am a huge fan of Spectacular Spectrophillia and I love her design, behavior and changes of mood with different eyes. But the best I love making her cum so how can I do that consistently? I know she moans ever second thrust and if I spank her as the second thrust starts it will put smile on her face but it such a short moment easy to miss for a frame or two. Also 2-3 thrusts before cumming for like 2 seconds she is "unspankable" at the begining of than moaning thrust which makes it hard to give her pleasure near the end when it's most important.
Thanks
It is completely randomized.
I have a question for you RockCandy. I am a huge fan of Spectacular Spectrophillia and I love her design, behavior and changes of mood with different eyes. But the best I love making her cum so how can I do that consistently? I know she moans ever second thrust and if I spank her as the second thrust starts it will put smile on her face but it such a short moment easy to miss for a frame or two. Also 2-3 thrusts before cumming for like 2 seconds she is "unspankable" at the begining of than moaning thrust which makes it hard to give her pleasure near the end when it's most important.
Thanks
been a fan of your works for almost 6 years.
keep it up!
Love ya all
cum?
Thanks for going beyond vaginal and doing fertilization. Fertilization is a fetish of mine so again thank you!
So glad to see some pregnancy, cumflation and belly-bloating in your work. Just wanted to say a 'thank you' to all the hard work you and your collaborators (co artists? not sure of the level of involvement) put into these flash animations. Keep up the great work and I hope you're keeping safe.
Boom wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Boom wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Boom wrote:
Why do you never include Sixten in any of your flashes as a sub? People have been asking for years after Rudolph's Revenge. You have hundreds of people even on your own comment section of that flash and others across the web where it's been posted asking to include him again.

Yet you include characters that are much less popular and never asked for.

I'm just curious since it seems you look for fan input and ask for fans to give input, but in this regard you've just ignored the requests for a long long time. I remember it was suggested for him to be in the horse flash you're working on but it was like ONE commenter saying he didn't want it and that somehow swayed your opinion over HUNDREDS of other people over the years. Coupled with the fact that all you had to do was make him an option and you would appease EVERYONE, yet you choose not to do that.

Also no need to reply you're not gay. You've done gay shit for many years now and you've even made a feral rudolph gay picture recently you posted on twitter at the behest of a requester. It's very very clear you have no issue doing gay content, because if you did, none of that shit would exist.

So what gives?
I can draw gay things even if I'm not gay. It's still a valid reason. Other reasons to why I don't is that I don't see Sixten as a sub guy, neither is Sixten gay or bi. So it falls outside of both mine and his interests. A drawing is significantly less work than a flash, hence I'm fine with drawing things I'm less interested in that doing full on animations. Animations are passion projects, and if I don't like what I'm making, I won't enjoy making it and it won't turn out very great.

Rudolf's Revenge was fun when I made it, but I don't really want to portray Sixten as a sub any more. Including him in flash things have always been a dilemma, but he really doesn't fit in the context of my horse project. Maybe he'll make appearances in future works, who knows.
In regards to Sixten not wanting to be a sub: 99% of your content is rape, which means this solution is easily solved by just having him raped. So I'm not exactly sure why this is even brought up? It was the same with Rudolph's Revenge, it's not like he's going around TRYING to be a sub, and it fits the characters lore and even your content style. Because it's non-consensual. This is seriously a huge reach and seems to be really silly to even be mentioned.

While everything else is completely understandable. It's easily solvable by just having him as an option for all of those fans who have been asking for years. While they are passion projects, if you include a scene with Sixten which is comparable to like 10% of a big project, you make fans who have been asking for years happy, and it's not a focal point so you can still enjoy making your project, as it's a small piece.

I mean look at your decision to include your newest OC Donut steel over a fan request years (Johanna), after posting her character bio, she has 4 comments. Nobody is even interested in her, yet you include her in your newest project over a character who has been asked about many times.

You ask for input on what your fans want, yet you don't listen. For years now. It just seems like what you're doing is making what you want, and basically looking for validation after, not ACTUAL input. Again this would be completely okay if you didn't ask for fan input. It just becomes a bit preposterous when you ASK for people to go out of their way to tell you what they want, then you ignore them. Why bother asking?

That's the thing that doesn't match up at all to what you're saying. If it's a passion project why ask who to include or for fan input? "Hey guys what do you wanna see? Oh you want the same character you've been asking for years? Fuck that, I'll include my OC donut steel nobody gives a shit about".

The whole thing is dumb. So is the reasoning that it's not in "Sixten's interests", when all you do mostly is rape. You ask for people to tell you what they want, yet you don't even try to humor your fans asking. Then even for people who want a small scene to be included, you say it's a passion project and somehow the whole thing will be brought down by including one scene? Okay.

Whole thing is super disappointing and your response was dumb. Doubt you care but you just lost another fan.
Well, since it looks like you won't come back, I won't bother to refute your points. Sad to see you go.
Convenient and unsurprising. You have no refutation my man.

Ask for input: Ignore years of requests

Say Sixten isn't interested in being a sub: Meanwhile Sofi is being forced into taking a horse donger in your newest flash and every character in your flashes isn't interested in what happens to them, but it still does.

Get the most requested character ever of yours to be in the flash: Choose instead to have the objectively least popular character that nobody seems to care about included instead

Say animating is a passion project: Yet deny even including a small scene to appease those very fans who you ask for input because "????", nobody said you had to focus on only Sixten.

Instead of compromising slightly or including a cool little feature or scene for your requests you just go "nolol".

Then you get called out for some of the dumbest responses I've ever heard (That Sixten not being interested is still one of the stupidest things I've ever read considering what you do on average). Then you go even more full retard stating you don't need to respond.

You're right, because you unironically can't in a logical manner. The only thing you could do is spout some nonsense, but no logical refutation. Especially on the "Sixten's interest" part, there is no logical refutation.

So alright, I'll take instead pointing out the absurdity and leave you with the brain dead retards who normally comment on your website. The same 2-3 people who give one line as a comment with zero value. Enjoy my post as it's the last I'll make. I would suggest to actually accept criticism, but based on your responses, I'm pretty sure it's beyond you. Good luck.
You're such a toxic piece of shit, you should be greatful that RC even took the time to respond to your childish whining.
Is there gonna be a part 3 to the Rudolph's Revenge series, featuring Zara? Not anytime soon obviously, but one day down the line?
Just wanted to say hi and great work! I found you through e621 cuz I'm a fuck lol. Love your style of animation/art :)
Rock Candy wrote:
Boom wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Boom wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Boom wrote:
Why do you never include Sixten in any of your flashes as a sub? People have been asking for years after Rudolph's Revenge. You have hundreds of people even on your own comment section of that flash and others across the web where it's been posted asking to include him again.

Yet you include characters that are much less popular and never asked for.

I'm just curious since it seems you look for fan input and ask for fans to give input, but in this regard you've just ignored the requests for a long long time. I remember it was suggested for him to be in the horse flash you're working on but it was like ONE commenter saying he didn't want it and that somehow swayed your opinion over HUNDREDS of other people over the years. Coupled with the fact that all you had to do was make him an option and you would appease EVERYONE, yet you choose not to do that.

Also no need to reply you're not gay. You've done gay shit for many years now and you've even made a feral rudolph gay picture recently you posted on twitter at the behest of a requester. It's very very clear you have no issue doing gay content, because if you did, none of that shit would exist.

So what gives?
I can draw gay things even if I'm not gay. It's still a valid reason. Other reasons to why I don't is that I don't see Sixten as a sub guy, neither is Sixten gay or bi. So it falls outside of both mine and his interests. A drawing is significantly less work than a flash, hence I'm fine with drawing things I'm less interested in that doing full on animations. Animations are passion projects, and if I don't like what I'm making, I won't enjoy making it and it won't turn out very great.

Rudolf's Revenge was fun when I made it, but I don't really want to portray Sixten as a sub any more. Including him in flash things have always been a dilemma, but he really doesn't fit in the context of my horse project. Maybe he'll make appearances in future works, who knows.
In regards to Sixten not wanting to be a sub: 99% of your content is rape, which means this solution is easily solved by just having him raped. So I'm not exactly sure why this is even brought up? It was the same with Rudolph's Revenge, it's not like he's going around TRYING to be a sub, and it fits the characters lore and even your content style. Because it's non-consensual. This is seriously a huge reach and seems to be really silly to even be mentioned.

While everything else is completely understandable. It's easily solvable by just having him as an option for all of those fans who have been asking for years. While they are passion projects, if you include a scene with Sixten which is comparable to like 10% of a big project, you make fans who have been asking for years happy, and it's not a focal point so you can still enjoy making your project, as it's a small piece.

I mean look at your decision to include your newest OC Donut steel over a fan request years (Johanna), after posting her character bio, she has 4 comments. Nobody is even interested in her, yet you include her in your newest project over a character who has been asked about many times.

You ask for input on what your fans want, yet you don't listen. For years now. It just seems like what you're doing is making what you want, and basically looking for validation after, not ACTUAL input. Again this would be completely okay if you didn't ask for fan input. It just becomes a bit preposterous when you ASK for people to go out of their way to tell you what they want, then you ignore them. Why bother asking?

That's the thing that doesn't match up at all to what you're saying. If it's a passion project why ask who to include or for fan input? "Hey guys what do you wanna see? Oh you want the same character you've been asking for years? Fuck that, I'll include my OC donut steel nobody gives a shit about".

The whole thing is dumb. So is the reasoning that it's not in "Sixten's interests", when all you do mostly is rape. You ask for people to tell you what they want, yet you don't even try to humor your fans asking. Then even for people who want a small scene to be included, you say it's a passion project and somehow the whole thing will be brought down by including one scene? Okay.

Whole thing is super disappointing and your response was dumb. Doubt you care but you just lost another fan.
Well, since it looks like you won't come back, I won't bother to refute your points. Sad to see you go.
Convenient and unsurprising. You have no refutation my man.

Ask for input: Ignore years of requests

Say Sixten isn't interested in being a sub: Meanwhile Sofi is being forced into taking a horse donger in your newest flash and every character in your flashes isn't interested in what happens to them, but it still does.

Get the most requested character ever of yours to be in the flash: Choose instead to have the objectively least popular character that nobody seems to care about included instead

Say animating is a passion project: Yet deny even including a small scene to appease those very fans who you ask for input because "????", nobody said you had to focus on only Sixten.

Instead of compromising slightly or including a cool little feature or scene for your requests you just go "nolol".

Then you get called out for some of the dumbest responses I've ever heard (That Sixten not being interested is still one of the stupidest things I've ever read considering what you do on average). Then you go even more full retard stating you don't need to respond.

You're right, because you unironically can't in a logical manner. The only thing you could do is spout some nonsense, but no logical refutation. Especially on the "Sixten's interest" part, there is no logical refutation.

So alright, I'll take instead pointing out the absurdity and leave you with the brain dead retards who normally comment on your website. The same 2-3 people who give one line as a comment with zero value. Enjoy my post as it's the last I'll make. I would suggest to actually accept criticism, but based on your responses, I'm pretty sure it's beyond you. Good luck.
Oh, so you're still here. Well, I'm gonna give it a try then, but you've probably left by now, thinking you've boom'd me real hard.

First; you're taking the "Sixten isn't a sub" thing way too literal. I'm saying it's one reason he doesn't appear much in content in general, not the sole reason.

Second; a small scene with Sixten in the horse project wouldn't make much sense considering the context of it. Even if he did appear, there wouldn't be any gay content involving him.

Third; About including Johanna. Zu's scene will feature a completely mirrored asset re-usage. Zu and Johanna are very similar in body proportions. Sixten does not, and also has a dick. Not compatible.
I also see you're not part of the discord server. I get a lot more comments over there, and Johanna has seen a lot of positive reactions.

Fourth; I do listen to feedback. I've added in a lot of things in the Zara and Sofi beta that people have been asking for. I've even streamed this, so you cannot say it is untrue. I cannot implement absolutely everything that people ask for, that's ridicolous.

Fifth; You're not involved with how flash things are built or planned. You're just arguing that you're not getting what you want. There are many people that don't get what they want. Saying that Johanna is a "donut steel nobody cares about" is stupid, because that could be said about all my characters.

Sixth; All my projects are passion projects. It's what drives me to make them. I didn't say it would drag it down. But if I'm not interested in what I'm making, then it won't turn out any good. And I wouldn't feel good about releasing something half-assed.

You're completely misunderstanding what I'm saying, and it could be intentionally or not, but it sounds more like you're picking out things to be mad about than actually trying to understand me.

Now for your second post;

Ask for input: Include what I find interesting or can add in without a lot of trouble.

I say Sixten isn't interested in that, hence there's less of a chance he'll make such an appearence in other works. But I explained this above.

Sixten is not the most requested character at all. He rarely gets any requests. You can't just use the site as evidence for your claim. The discord server is much more active.

He doesn't fit into the context of this flash, at least not in the way you want it.

I make a lot of compromises and try to include cool features. You just don't think of them like that when playing the games.

Well, I guess we'll see how dumb I am if you're still around to answer when I'm done writing this. Maybe you'll call me dumb because I answer instead?
Either case, I'm not the best at expressing my thoughts, but that's no reason to go on a rant like this.

Again, Sixten's interest was a statement about general appearances, not the reason he's not appearing in this project.

I'll look forward to seeing if you actually left or not this time.
I know this "discussion" has nothing to do with me, but I wanted to point out something regarding what Boom said about the majority of your content being Rape...

While there is some truth to that, at the same time that's incorrect. Because a good majority of your Rape content is usually Mindbreak-to-Consent, or the girl[s] being raped doesn't really object/put up much of a fight because, secretly deep down, they want the rape to happen because they want to be dominated/fucked silly.

Such scenarios wouldn't really work with Sixten since he isn't gay or bi, nor likes being a sub during sex. So unlike the ladies, ge wouldn't find any pleasure/enjoyment from the experience.

That's my thought on it anyway.
Boom wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Boom wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Boom wrote:
Why do you never include Sixten in any of your flashes as a sub? People have been asking for years after Rudolph's Revenge. You have hundreds of people even on your own comment section of that flash and others across the web where it's been posted asking to include him again.

Yet you include characters that are much less popular and never asked for.

I'm just curious since it seems you look for fan input and ask for fans to give input, but in this regard you've just ignored the requests for a long long time. I remember it was suggested for him to be in the horse flash you're working on but it was like ONE commenter saying he didn't want it and that somehow swayed your opinion over HUNDREDS of other people over the years. Coupled with the fact that all you had to do was make him an option and you would appease EVERYONE, yet you choose not to do that.

Also no need to reply you're not gay. You've done gay shit for many years now and you've even made a feral rudolph gay picture recently you posted on twitter at the behest of a requester. It's very very clear you have no issue doing gay content, because if you did, none of that shit would exist.

So what gives?
I can draw gay things even if I'm not gay. It's still a valid reason. Other reasons to why I don't is that I don't see Sixten as a sub guy, neither is Sixten gay or bi. So it falls outside of both mine and his interests. A drawing is significantly less work than a flash, hence I'm fine with drawing things I'm less interested in that doing full on animations. Animations are passion projects, and if I don't like what I'm making, I won't enjoy making it and it won't turn out very great.

Rudolf's Revenge was fun when I made it, but I don't really want to portray Sixten as a sub any more. Including him in flash things have always been a dilemma, but he really doesn't fit in the context of my horse project. Maybe he'll make appearances in future works, who knows.
In regards to Sixten not wanting to be a sub: 99% of your content is rape, which means this solution is easily solved by just having him raped. So I'm not exactly sure why this is even brought up? It was the same with Rudolph's Revenge, it's not like he's going around TRYING to be a sub, and it fits the characters lore and even your content style. Because it's non-consensual. This is seriously a huge reach and seems to be really silly to even be mentioned.

While everything else is completely understandable. It's easily solvable by just having him as an option for all of those fans who have been asking for years. While they are passion projects, if you include a scene with Sixten which is comparable to like 10% of a big project, you make fans who have been asking for years happy, and it's not a focal point so you can still enjoy making your project, as it's a small piece.

I mean look at your decision to include your newest OC Donut steel over a fan request years (Johanna), after posting her character bio, she has 4 comments. Nobody is even interested in her, yet you include her in your newest project over a character who has been asked about many times.

You ask for input on what your fans want, yet you don't listen. For years now. It just seems like what you're doing is making what you want, and basically looking for validation after, not ACTUAL input. Again this would be completely okay if you didn't ask for fan input. It just becomes a bit preposterous when you ASK for people to go out of their way to tell you what they want, then you ignore them. Why bother asking?

That's the thing that doesn't match up at all to what you're saying. If it's a passion project why ask who to include or for fan input? "Hey guys what do you wanna see? Oh you want the same character you've been asking for years? Fuck that, I'll include my OC donut steel nobody gives a shit about".

The whole thing is dumb. So is the reasoning that it's not in "Sixten's interests", when all you do mostly is rape. You ask for people to tell you what they want, yet you don't even try to humor your fans asking. Then even for people who want a small scene to be included, you say it's a passion project and somehow the whole thing will be brought down by including one scene? Okay.

Whole thing is super disappointing and your response was dumb. Doubt you care but you just lost another fan.
Well, since it looks like you won't come back, I won't bother to refute your points. Sad to see you go.
Convenient and unsurprising. You have no refutation my man.

Ask for input: Ignore years of requests

Say Sixten isn't interested in being a sub: Meanwhile Sofi is being forced into taking a horse donger in your newest flash and every character in your flashes isn't interested in what happens to them, but it still does.

Get the most requested character ever of yours to be in the flash: Choose instead to have the objectively least popular character that nobody seems to care about included instead

Say animating is a passion project: Yet deny even including a small scene to appease those very fans who you ask for input because "????", nobody said you had to focus on only Sixten.

Instead of compromising slightly or including a cool little feature or scene for your requests you just go "nolol".

Then you get called out for some of the dumbest responses I've ever heard (That Sixten not being interested is still one of the stupidest things I've ever read considering what you do on average). Then you go even more full retard stating you don't need to respond.

You're right, because you unironically can't in a logical manner. The only thing you could do is spout some nonsense, but no logical refutation. Especially on the "Sixten's interest" part, there is no logical refutation.

So alright, I'll take instead pointing out the absurdity and leave you with the brain dead retards who normally comment on your website. The same 2-3 people who give one line as a comment with zero value. Enjoy my post as it's the last I'll make. I would suggest to actually accept criticism, but based on your responses, I'm pretty sure it's beyond you. Good luck.
Oh, so you're still here. Well, I'm gonna give it a try then, but you've probably left by now, thinking you've boom'd me real hard.

First; you're taking the "Sixten isn't a sub" thing way too literal. I'm saying it's one reason he doesn't appear much in content in general, not the sole reason.

Second; a small scene with Sixten in the horse project wouldn't make much sense considering the context of it. Even if he did appear, there wouldn't be any gay content involving him.

Third; About including Johanna. Zu's scene will feature a completely mirrored asset re-usage. Zu and Johanna are very similar in body proportions. Sixten does not, and also has a dick. Not compatible.
I also see you're not part of the discord server. I get a lot more comments over there, and Johanna has seen a lot of positive reactions.

Fourth; I do listen to feedback. I've added in a lot of things in the Zara and Sofi beta that people have been asking for. I've even streamed this, so you cannot say it is untrue. I cannot implement absolutely everything that people ask for, that's ridicolous.

Fifth; You're not involved with how flash things are built or planned. You're just arguing that you're not getting what you want. There are many people that don't get what they want. Saying that Johanna is a "donut steel nobody cares about" is stupid, because that could be said about all my characters.

Sixth; All my projects are passion projects. It's what drives me to make them. I didn't say it would drag it down. But if I'm not interested in what I'm making, then it won't turn out any good. And I wouldn't feel good about releasing something half-assed.

You're completely misunderstanding what I'm saying, and it could be intentionally or not, but it sounds more like you're picking out things to be mad about than actually trying to understand me.

Now for your second post;

Ask for input: Include what I find interesting or can add in without a lot of trouble.

I say Sixten isn't interested in that, hence there's less of a chance he'll make such an appearence in other works. But I explained this above.

Sixten is not the most requested character at all. He rarely gets any requests. You can't just use the site as evidence for your claim. The discord server is much more active.

He doesn't fit into the context of this flash, at least not in the way you want it.

I make a lot of compromises and try to include cool features. You just don't think of them like that when playing the games.

Well, I guess we'll see how dumb I am if you're still around to answer when I'm done writing this. Maybe you'll call me dumb because I answer instead?
Either case, I'm not the best at expressing my thoughts, but that's no reason to go on a rant like this.

Again, Sixten's interest was a statement about general appearances, not the reason he's not appearing in this project.

I'll look forward to seeing if you actually left or not this time.
Rock Candy wrote:
Boom wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Boom wrote:
Why do you never include Sixten in any of your flashes as a sub? People have been asking for years after Rudolph's Revenge. You have hundreds of people even on your own comment section of that flash and others across the web where it's been posted asking to include him again.

Yet you include characters that are much less popular and never asked for.

I'm just curious since it seems you look for fan input and ask for fans to give input, but in this regard you've just ignored the requests for a long long time. I remember it was suggested for him to be in the horse flash you're working on but it was like ONE commenter saying he didn't want it and that somehow swayed your opinion over HUNDREDS of other people over the years. Coupled with the fact that all you had to do was make him an option and you would appease EVERYONE, yet you choose not to do that.

Also no need to reply you're not gay. You've done gay shit for many years now and you've even made a feral rudolph gay picture recently you posted on twitter at the behest of a requester. It's very very clear you have no issue doing gay content, because if you did, none of that shit would exist.

So what gives?
I can draw gay things even if I'm not gay. It's still a valid reason. Other reasons to why I don't is that I don't see Sixten as a sub guy, neither is Sixten gay or bi. So it falls outside of both mine and his interests. A drawing is significantly less work than a flash, hence I'm fine with drawing things I'm less interested in that doing full on animations. Animations are passion projects, and if I don't like what I'm making, I won't enjoy making it and it won't turn out very great.

Rudolf's Revenge was fun when I made it, but I don't really want to portray Sixten as a sub any more. Including him in flash things have always been a dilemma, but he really doesn't fit in the context of my horse project. Maybe he'll make appearances in future works, who knows.
In regards to Sixten not wanting to be a sub: 99% of your content is rape, which means this solution is easily solved by just having him raped. So I'm not exactly sure why this is even brought up? It was the same with Rudolph's Revenge, it's not like he's going around TRYING to be a sub, and it fits the characters lore and even your content style. Because it's non-consensual. This is seriously a huge reach and seems to be really silly to even be mentioned.

While everything else is completely understandable. It's easily solvable by just having him as an option for all of those fans who have been asking for years. While they are passion projects, if you include a scene with Sixten which is comparable to like 10% of a big project, you make fans who have been asking for years happy, and it's not a focal point so you can still enjoy making your project, as it's a small piece.

I mean look at your decision to include your newest OC Donut steel over a fan request years (Johanna), after posting her character bio, she has 4 comments. Nobody is even interested in her, yet you include her in your newest project over a character who has been asked about many times.

You ask for input on what your fans want, yet you don't listen. For years now. It just seems like what you're doing is making what you want, and basically looking for validation after, not ACTUAL input. Again this would be completely okay if you didn't ask for fan input. It just becomes a bit preposterous when you ASK for people to go out of their way to tell you what they want, then you ignore them. Why bother asking?

That's the thing that doesn't match up at all to what you're saying. If it's a passion project why ask who to include or for fan input? "Hey guys what do you wanna see? Oh you want the same character you've been asking for years? Fuck that, I'll include my OC donut steel nobody gives a shit about".

The whole thing is dumb. So is the reasoning that it's not in "Sixten's interests", when all you do mostly is rape. You ask for people to tell you what they want, yet you don't even try to humor your fans asking. Then even for people who want a small scene to be included, you say it's a passion project and somehow the whole thing will be brought down by including one scene? Okay.

Whole thing is super disappointing and your response was dumb. Doubt you care but you just lost another fan.
Well, since it looks like you won't come back, I won't bother to refute your points. Sad to see you go.
Convenient and unsurprising. You have no refutation my man.

Ask for input: Ignore years of requests

Say Sixten isn't interested in being a sub: Meanwhile Sofi is being forced into taking a horse donger in your newest flash and every character in your flashes isn't interested in what happens to them, but it still does.

Get the most requested character ever of yours to be in the flash: Choose instead to have the objectively least popular character that nobody seems to care about included instead

Say animating is a passion project: Yet deny even including a small scene to appease those very fans who you ask for input because "????", nobody said you had to focus on only Sixten.

Instead of compromising slightly or including a cool little feature or scene for your requests you just go "nolol".

Then you get called out for some of the dumbest responses I've ever heard (That Sixten not being interested is still one of the stupidest things I've ever read considering what you do on average). Then you go even more full retard stating you don't need to respond.

You're right, because you unironically can't in a logical manner. The only thing you could do is spout some nonsense, but no logical refutation. Especially on the "Sixten's interest" part, there is no logical refutation.

So alright, I'll take instead pointing out the absurdity and leave you with the brain dead retards who normally comment on your website. The same 2-3 people who give one line as a comment with zero value. Enjoy my post as it's the last I'll make. I would suggest to actually accept criticism, but based on your responses, I'm pretty sure it's beyond you. Good luck.
Boom wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Boom wrote:
Why do you never include Sixten in any of your flashes as a sub? People have been asking for years after Rudolph's Revenge. You have hundreds of people even on your own comment section of that flash and others across the web where it's been posted asking to include him again.

Yet you include characters that are much less popular and never asked for.

I'm just curious since it seems you look for fan input and ask for fans to give input, but in this regard you've just ignored the requests for a long long time. I remember it was suggested for him to be in the horse flash you're working on but it was like ONE commenter saying he didn't want it and that somehow swayed your opinion over HUNDREDS of other people over the years. Coupled with the fact that all you had to do was make him an option and you would appease EVERYONE, yet you choose not to do that.

Also no need to reply you're not gay. You've done gay shit for many years now and you've even made a feral rudolph gay picture recently you posted on twitter at the behest of a requester. It's very very clear you have no issue doing gay content, because if you did, none of that shit would exist.

So what gives?
I can draw gay things even if I'm not gay. It's still a valid reason. Other reasons to why I don't is that I don't see Sixten as a sub guy, neither is Sixten gay or bi. So it falls outside of both mine and his interests. A drawing is significantly less work than a flash, hence I'm fine with drawing things I'm less interested in that doing full on animations. Animations are passion projects, and if I don't like what I'm making, I won't enjoy making it and it won't turn out very great.

Rudolf's Revenge was fun when I made it, but I don't really want to portray Sixten as a sub any more. Including him in flash things have always been a dilemma, but he really doesn't fit in the context of my horse project. Maybe he'll make appearances in future works, who knows.
In regards to Sixten not wanting to be a sub: 99% of your content is rape, which means this solution is easily solved by just having him raped. So I'm not exactly sure why this is even brought up? It was the same with Rudolph's Revenge, it's not like he's going around TRYING to be a sub, and it fits the characters lore and even your content style. Because it's non-consensual. This is seriously a huge reach and seems to be really silly to even be mentioned.

While everything else is completely understandable. It's easily solvable by just having him as an option for all of those fans who have been asking for years. While they are passion projects, if you include a scene with Sixten which is comparable to like 10% of a big project, you make fans who have been asking for years happy, and it's not a focal point so you can still enjoy making your project, as it's a small piece.

I mean look at your decision to include your newest OC Donut steel over a fan request years (Johanna), after posting her character bio, she has 4 comments. Nobody is even interested in her, yet you include her in your newest project over a character who has been asked about many times.

You ask for input on what your fans want, yet you don't listen. For years now. It just seems like what you're doing is making what you want, and basically looking for validation after, not ACTUAL input. Again this would be completely okay if you didn't ask for fan input. It just becomes a bit preposterous when you ASK for people to go out of their way to tell you what they want, then you ignore them. Why bother asking?

That's the thing that doesn't match up at all to what you're saying. If it's a passion project why ask who to include or for fan input? "Hey guys what do you wanna see? Oh you want the same character you've been asking for years? Fuck that, I'll include my OC donut steel nobody gives a shit about".

The whole thing is dumb. So is the reasoning that it's not in "Sixten's interests", when all you do mostly is rape. You ask for people to tell you what they want, yet you don't even try to humor your fans asking. Then even for people who want a small scene to be included, you say it's a passion project and somehow the whole thing will be brought down by including one scene? Okay.

Whole thing is super disappointing and your response was dumb. Doubt you care but you just lost another fan.
Well, since it looks like you won't come back, I won't bother to refute your points. Sad to see you go.
Rock Candy wrote:
Boom wrote:
Why do you never include Sixten in any of your flashes as a sub? People have been asking for years after Rudolph's Revenge. You have hundreds of people even on your own comment section of that flash and others across the web where it's been posted asking to include him again.

Yet you include characters that are much less popular and never asked for.

I'm just curious since it seems you look for fan input and ask for fans to give input, but in this regard you've just ignored the requests for a long long time. I remember it was suggested for him to be in the horse flash you're working on but it was like ONE commenter saying he didn't want it and that somehow swayed your opinion over HUNDREDS of other people over the years. Coupled with the fact that all you had to do was make him an option and you would appease EVERYONE, yet you choose not to do that.

Also no need to reply you're not gay. You've done gay shit for many years now and you've even made a feral rudolph gay picture recently you posted on twitter at the behest of a requester. It's very very clear you have no issue doing gay content, because if you did, none of that shit would exist.

So what gives?
I can draw gay things even if I'm not gay. It's still a valid reason. Other reasons to why I don't is that I don't see Sixten as a sub guy, neither is Sixten gay or bi. So it falls outside of both mine and his interests. A drawing is significantly less work than a flash, hence I'm fine with drawing things I'm less interested in that doing full on animations. Animations are passion projects, and if I don't like what I'm making, I won't enjoy making it and it won't turn out very great.

Rudolf's Revenge was fun when I made it, but I don't really want to portray Sixten as a sub any more. Including him in flash things have always been a dilemma, but he really doesn't fit in the context of my horse project. Maybe he'll make appearances in future works, who knows.
In regards to Sixten not wanting to be a sub: 99% of your content is rape, which means this solution is easily solved by just having him raped. So I'm not exactly sure why this is even brought up? It was the same with Rudolph's Revenge, it's not like he's going around TRYING to be a sub, and it fits the characters lore and even your content style. Because it's non-consensual. This is seriously a huge reach and seems to be really silly to even be mentioned.

While everything else is completely understandable. It's easily solvable by just having him as an option for all of those fans who have been asking for years. While they are passion projects, if you include a scene with Sixten which is comparable to like 10% of a big project, you make fans who have been asking for years happy, and it's not a focal point so you can still enjoy making your project, as it's a small piece.

I mean look at your decision to include your newest OC Donut steel over a fan request years (Johanna), after posting her character bio, she has 4 comments. Nobody is even interested in her, yet you include her in your newest project over a character who has been asked about many times.

You ask for input on what your fans want, yet you don't listen. For years now. It just seems like what you're doing is making what you want, and basically looking for validation after, not ACTUAL input. Again this would be completely okay if you didn't ask for fan input. It just becomes a bit preposterous when you ASK for people to go out of their way to tell you what they want, then you ignore them. Why bother asking?

That's the thing that doesn't match up at all to what you're saying. If it's a passion project why ask who to include or for fan input? "Hey guys what do you wanna see? Oh you want the same character you've been asking for years? Fuck that, I'll include my OC donut steel nobody gives a shit about".

The whole thing is dumb. So is the reasoning that it's not in "Sixten's interests", when all you do mostly is rape. You ask for people to tell you what they want, yet you don't even try to humor your fans asking. Then even for people who want a small scene to be included, you say it's a passion project and somehow the whole thing will be brought down by including one scene? Okay.

Whole thing is super disappointing and your response was dumb. Doubt you care but you just lost another fan.
Boom wrote:
Why do you never include Sixten in any of your flashes as a sub? People have been asking for years after Rudolph's Revenge. You have hundreds of people even on your own comment section of that flash and others across the web where it's been posted asking to include him again.

Yet you include characters that are much less popular and never asked for.

I'm just curious since it seems you look for fan input and ask for fans to give input, but in this regard you've just ignored the requests for a long long time. I remember it was suggested for him to be in the horse flash you're working on but it was like ONE commenter saying he didn't want it and that somehow swayed your opinion over HUNDREDS of other people over the years. Coupled with the fact that all you had to do was make him an option and you would appease EVERYONE, yet you choose not to do that.

Also no need to reply you're not gay. You've done gay shit for many years now and you've even made a feral rudolph gay picture recently you posted on twitter at the behest of a requester. It's very very clear you have no issue doing gay content, because if you did, none of that shit would exist.

So what gives?
I can draw gay things even if I'm not gay. It's still a valid reason. Other reasons to why I don't is that I don't see Sixten as a sub guy, neither is Sixten gay or bi. So it falls outside of both mine and his interests. A drawing is significantly less work than a flash, hence I'm fine with drawing things I'm less interested in that doing full on animations. Animations are passion projects, and if I don't like what I'm making, I won't enjoy making it and it won't turn out very great.

Rudolf's Revenge was fun when I made it, but I don't really want to portray Sixten as a sub any more. Including him in flash things have always been a dilemma, but he really doesn't fit in the context of my horse project. Maybe he'll make appearances in future works, who knows.
Why do you never include Sixten in any of your flashes as a sub? People have been asking for years after Rudolph's Revenge. You have hundreds of people even on your own comment section of that flash and others across the web where it's been posted asking to include him again.

Yet you include characters that are much less popular and never asked for.

I'm just curious since it seems you look for fan input and ask for fans to give input, but in this regard you've just ignored the requests for a long long time. I remember it was suggested for him to be in the horse flash you're working on but it was like ONE commenter saying he didn't want it and that somehow swayed your opinion over HUNDREDS of other people over the years. Coupled with the fact that all you had to do was make him an option and you would appease EVERYONE, yet you choose not to do that.

Also no need to reply you're not gay. You've done gay shit for many years now and you've even made a feral rudolph gay picture recently you posted on twitter at the behest of a requester. It's very very clear you have no issue doing gay content, because if you did, none of that shit would exist.

So what gives?
biggoy wrote:
Have you ever had plans for making an archive space for the fanfics for those looking for some of them?
Are any unavailible?
Have you ever had plans for making an archive space for the fanfics for those looking for some of them?
... Utterly degenerate. Still, in this epoch, to some; brings joy.
And when I look upon Your animation skills... compared to the competition, rather nice.
Shame We live in such deranged times; else You would be doing much better and valuable art, I do believe.
Well. Scandinavian. Fare You well.

Really amazing work! I've been following your work for around 2 or so years now but never really said anything. Especially quirky and unique mechanics like certain easter eggs (like the Yo! hidden in some of the flashes) give them a unique flavor. Keep up the good work! :)