Fallow's gone through some rough stuff with his other project, but says he'll be focusing on getting Zara done next. I'm not sure, but I'm hoping we'll get it ready before the end of the month.

But since all the graphics are done, as I think I've said before, I started sketching up the Zu&Jo part.
And this is how it looks right now:


It's not finalized yet as you might be able to tell, but I'm going to try to have her done by the end of the week.

Also got a few more drawings to show off!
Have a Sit, a commission of Lollo using the commissioner's character as a chair... and more.
Ellie on Vacation, Ellie is bothered by a man during a stroll.
Demonic Corruption Process, Ellie gets dicked by two big demons.

Well, my friends, that's all for today. Next week I'll probably have some Sixten outfits to show you all.
Posted 18th of May 2020 - 11:20 by
Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
... wrote:
What happened to one of your last drawings on Twitter? It seems that it got deleted.
They locked my account, so I had to delete it.
It's still here on RC.se.
Locked account for what reason, though?
Underaged stuff.
Isn't that against the site's rules?
Also, you posted the same pic and a nude drawing of her on Discord, which doesn't allow underage stuff either. Please remove them.
removed them along with you.
Also, lmao
Is THAT how you thank people who politely ask you (or your friend) to remove stuff that's illegal and unacceptable by almost all the sites? By banning them??
Don't you realize that by doing that, you're just adding more fuel to the fire? Apparently, your CP drawings are important for you than following COMMON SENSE.

If you really think that you'll go scot free by banning me, you're definitely wrong, because there are people who already know what you did. And I've archived this in case you're going to delete my comments, and your whiteknights can't do anything about it.

Go rot in hell, you pedophilic pos.
angry boi
"Angry boi"

Says the angry autistic pedo who bans others to defend his pwecious child porn.
Feel free to leave anytime. You're the one getting upset by a drawing.
"Upset over a drawing"

It seems that your autism still disallows you from understanding that drawn or not, child porn is a big no-no and you might get in trouble if you publicly post it.
Also, like it or not, I won't stop calling you out. If you don't fix your crap, your reputation will be damaged.
Oh wait, it's already damaged since you said TMI crap on 4chan and when you posted the drawing of Zu giving birth while sucking a dick, lmao
Seems like that's something you care about more than I do.
Also, the fact that you removed the KF's thread's link (which was posted here a long time ago) proves that you DO care a lot, especially if it's something that affects your ego.
Boyo, I don't even know what all these abbrevations mean, or what you're talking about.
I get you're personally offended by the drawing, but you're really making up a big conspiratory here.
May you never visit Japan, you'd probably have a heart attack.
I was referring to Encyclopedia Dramatica and Kiwi Farms, ignorant fuck. You barely know anything that's not related to butts or games.

Don't pretend that it's "conspiratory" when it's pretty clear that you've publicly posted the crap I've mentioned. If you don't believe me, go to the thread I've mentioned earlier.

You still fail to understand the point of what I've been saying. If something contains stuff that depicts a fetish like inflation or whatever, I usually ignore it. But we're talking about child porn, which I'm pretty sure it's not allowed in your country at all. And legal or not there, even in Japan it's very frowned upon if someone draws/buys/etc. loli/shota manga (why do you think some mangakas use pseudonyms when it comes to publish that kind of stuff?) and it's worse if they're a foreigner, so shove your autistic "may you never visit Japan, you'd probably have a heart attack" crap up your ass.

Also, keep dreaming that I won't travel there. I don't listen to pedos' "advices", especially those who traveled there JUST to buy weeaboo crap and butt masturbators. Besides, publicly sharing their butt collection and naming them after their OCs is just Grade-A autism.
Who was it that was mad again?

Well, I don't think I should give much attention to prudes who like to cherry pick things out of their context to get upset about.
But you seem to be one of those guys. You sure seem to take things real personal, for reason, too. Just look at you, all upset over a drawing. Taking things out of their context and getting angry over it. You've got some issues man, way worse than mine. Your comments are hilarious and I look forward to your next outrageous claim. I love it.
So calling a pedo like you out makes me a "prude" person who has worse issues than you? LMAO, it seems that the only things you're good at is making me laugh with your stupidity and digging yourself deeper in a shithole by acting like you're clueless of what's going on. That's something typical from pedos and pedo apologists who're butthurt and in denial.

Pretty ironic that you claim that I was "taking things personal/out of context" and all that jazz when you're the one who decided to pull the banhammer because, oh no, someone who genuinely didn't want to see your Discord account at risk of getting suspended (like in Twitter) politely asked to remove the child porn pics. It's nobody's fault but your own for getting mad at me enough to ban my account because I've committed the "horrible" crime of helping you from losing your channel and/or even your account lol.

Hope someone makes a thread about you~
Yes, definitely. You're just throwing labels around like a typical angry leftist. Quick to call names, the lot of ya.

The guy you messaged saw your message as a threat, and therefore I banned you. But hey, in your mind, bans cannot be handed out without being mad, so I guess things didn't actually go down as they did. Oh well. I wonder if you'll come back once more and reply to this.

Literally does not matter. All they do is cherry picking and spread misinformation. It's only going to be read by people who already don't like anything that's not vanilla porn.
"t's only going to be read by people who already don't like anything that's not vanilla porn."

Correction: people who're not pedos like you.

It seems that you and your friend are equally retarded in the sense that you didn't bother to read WELL stuff and instead you took the autistic decision to jump into conclusions, just like most lolcows do. Apparently, any person who doesn't kiss your asses is a "threat".

What you've said is clearly depicted and archived in the thread; so "misinformation", my ass. Keep denying the fact that you're a sick fuck who think that his CP drawings are more important than your reputation and common sense. You're just making things worse.

Besides, it takes less than 5 minutes to remove your shitty child porn from your site, yet you decided to defend your ass. Autists like you have no idea about priorities, do they?
Sadly, your retarded excuses won't work if someone else finds out that you posted child porn and does something further about it lol
Do you think pedo accusations and being unpleasant will help your case?

It's just a drawing. Chill out. I guess you're to un-autistic to see how unreasonable you are.
As I've said, your retarded excuses won't work if something worse occurs (Not even your "It's just a drawing bro" one.) and I refuse to be nice with pedos like you if they don't do anything to fix their shit.

Also, "un-autistic"? "Unreasonable"? Keep entertaining me with your autistic logic, you pedo mongoloid.
You don't seem very entertained. You still seem pretty angry. But hey, pedo pedo pedo. It's the only thing you can say. You don't have anything else. You don't have an argument, you're just name calling. And according to your logic, if the drawing is removed, I'm not a pedo anymore? Or would you suddenly stop calling me a pedo pedo pedo then? Drawing a drawing doesn't make me a pedo. A pedo is someone who are sexually attracted to children. I'm not. I just drew a drawing featuring an "underaged", fictional character. Ya gotta be able to tell apart fiction from reality.

But I'm amused you're still here screaming pedo pedo pedo. You can keep doing that, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm not, no matter how many times you repeat it. Just like I'm not a rapist because I draw fictional rape scenarios, and just like I'm not a murderer because I shoot somebody in a video game.
The fact that you posted those underage drawings (despite it's clearly obvious that it's NOT allowed in most sites (besides being illegal) and can even damage your reputation) and decided to ban because "I'm a threat" (even if I've showed Discord's rules to prove that I wasn't trolling or anything similar) doesn't speak very well from you at all.
At first, I was relieved when you removed the mentioned drawings from Discord because I thought you weren't one of those NSFW artists who disregard all the rules and post whatever they want (to later complain that their accounts got banned) and overreact when they get told about them, but got very surprised that you decided to ban me as well just because your friend assumed my message was a "threat". "Threat" about what? About reporting ALL the porn pics you posted? I'm not like one of those people who report literally everything that contains sexual stuff, unless they >>actually contain<< something that's not allowed on Discord.

Besides, how can I or someone else be sure that you won't damage your reputation further there or anywhere else? It doesn't matter how much you try to justify or use the "it's just a drawing, bro" excuse, child porn is very frowned upon everywhere... Except for a small group of people who get constantly shunned by everyone else, both online and IRL. And the fact that you shared some IRL stuff and personal info from yourself in the past doesn't even help, because someone might recognize you somewhere and you can't guess if they either heard of you as the same guy who posted Earthbound flashes or found out that besides drawing anal rape and dickgirls, you made CP drawings (they didn't depict an actual child (like Shadman did before), but still.), nor what will they say/do about you or your creations.

The internet's population isn't precisely like your fans or friends, there are people who wouldn't hesitate to do something definitely worse than name-calling and fighting.

Even though everyone has their own kinks and all that, there are things that it's better to not share publicly, or even submit them in first place, because they might lead you to a dangerous position even if you claim you're not into them. Use your brain well at once, please.
Why are you so obsessed about my reputation? You apparently already think I'm dirty autist, so I don't see much of a reason to uphold something that's already on the negative side.

Well, if somebody wants to murder me over a single drawing, then so be it.
You still fail to understand the seriousness of the situation and that there's a difference between posting something that's just controversial (like rape-themed drawings) and posting illegal shit like child porn, not to mention that you're just adding more fuel to the fire by defending your CP pic and using your "it's just a drawing bro" excuse.

You already shared some personal info about yourself, so do people a favor and fix your crap at once.
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
... wrote:
What happened to one of your last drawings on Twitter? It seems that it got deleted.
They locked my account, so I had to delete it.
It's still here on RC.se.
Locked account for what reason, though?
Underaged stuff.
Isn't that against the site's rules?
Also, you posted the same pic and a nude drawing of her on Discord, which doesn't allow underage stuff either. Please remove them.
removed them along with you.
Also, lmao
Is THAT how you thank people who politely ask you (or your friend) to remove stuff that's illegal and unacceptable by almost all the sites? By banning them??
Don't you realize that by doing that, you're just adding more fuel to the fire? Apparently, your CP drawings are important for you than following COMMON SENSE.

If you really think that you'll go scot free by banning me, you're definitely wrong, because there are people who already know what you did. And I've archived this in case you're going to delete my comments, and your whiteknights can't do anything about it.

Go rot in hell, you pedophilic pos.
angry boi
"Angry boi"

Says the angry autistic pedo who bans others to defend his pwecious child porn.
Feel free to leave anytime. You're the one getting upset by a drawing.
"Upset over a drawing"

It seems that your autism still disallows you from understanding that drawn or not, child porn is a big no-no and you might get in trouble if you publicly post it.
Also, like it or not, I won't stop calling you out. If you don't fix your crap, your reputation will be damaged.
Oh wait, it's already damaged since you said TMI crap on 4chan and when you posted the drawing of Zu giving birth while sucking a dick, lmao
Seems like that's something you care about more than I do.
Also, the fact that you removed the KF's thread's link (which was posted here a long time ago) proves that you DO care a lot, especially if it's something that affects your ego.
Boyo, I don't even know what all these abbrevations mean, or what you're talking about.
I get you're personally offended by the drawing, but you're really making up a big conspiratory here.
May you never visit Japan, you'd probably have a heart attack.
I was referring to Encyclopedia Dramatica and Kiwi Farms, ignorant fuck. You barely know anything that's not related to butts or games.

Don't pretend that it's "conspiratory" when it's pretty clear that you've publicly posted the crap I've mentioned. If you don't believe me, go to the thread I've mentioned earlier.

You still fail to understand the point of what I've been saying. If something contains stuff that depicts a fetish like inflation or whatever, I usually ignore it. But we're talking about child porn, which I'm pretty sure it's not allowed in your country at all. And legal or not there, even in Japan it's very frowned upon if someone draws/buys/etc. loli/shota manga (why do you think some mangakas use pseudonyms when it comes to publish that kind of stuff?) and it's worse if they're a foreigner, so shove your autistic "may you never visit Japan, you'd probably have a heart attack" crap up your ass.

Also, keep dreaming that I won't travel there. I don't listen to pedos' "advices", especially those who traveled there JUST to buy weeaboo crap and butt masturbators. Besides, publicly sharing their butt collection and naming them after their OCs is just Grade-A autism.
Who was it that was mad again?

Well, I don't think I should give much attention to prudes who like to cherry pick things out of their context to get upset about.
But you seem to be one of those guys. You sure seem to take things real personal, for reason, too. Just look at you, all upset over a drawing. Taking things out of their context and getting angry over it. You've got some issues man, way worse than mine. Your comments are hilarious and I look forward to your next outrageous claim. I love it.
So calling a pedo like you out makes me a "prude" person who has worse issues than you? LMAO, it seems that the only things you're good at is making me laugh with your stupidity and digging yourself deeper in a shithole by acting like you're clueless of what's going on. That's something typical from pedos and pedo apologists who're butthurt and in denial.

Pretty ironic that you claim that I was "taking things personal/out of context" and all that jazz when you're the one who decided to pull the banhammer because, oh no, someone who genuinely didn't want to see your Discord account at risk of getting suspended (like in Twitter) politely asked to remove the child porn pics. It's nobody's fault but your own for getting mad at me enough to ban my account because I've committed the "horrible" crime of helping you from losing your channel and/or even your account lol.

Hope someone makes a thread about you~
Yes, definitely. You're just throwing labels around like a typical angry leftist. Quick to call names, the lot of ya.

The guy you messaged saw your message as a threat, and therefore I banned you. But hey, in your mind, bans cannot be handed out without being mad, so I guess things didn't actually go down as they did. Oh well. I wonder if you'll come back once more and reply to this.

Literally does not matter. All they do is cherry picking and spread misinformation. It's only going to be read by people who already don't like anything that's not vanilla porn.
"t's only going to be read by people who already don't like anything that's not vanilla porn."

Correction: people who're not pedos like you.

It seems that you and your friend are equally retarded in the sense that you didn't bother to read WELL stuff and instead you took the autistic decision to jump into conclusions, just like most lolcows do. Apparently, any person who doesn't kiss your asses is a "threat".

What you've said is clearly depicted and archived in the thread; so "misinformation", my ass. Keep denying the fact that you're a sick fuck who think that his CP drawings are more important than your reputation and common sense. You're just making things worse.

Besides, it takes less than 5 minutes to remove your shitty child porn from your site, yet you decided to defend your ass. Autists like you have no idea about priorities, do they?
Sadly, your retarded excuses won't work if someone else finds out that you posted child porn and does something further about it lol
Do you think pedo accusations and being unpleasant will help your case?

It's just a drawing. Chill out. I guess you're to un-autistic to see how unreasonable you are.
As I've said, your retarded excuses won't work if something worse occurs (Not even your "It's just a drawing bro" one.) and I refuse to be nice with pedos like you if they don't do anything to fix their shit.

Also, "un-autistic"? "Unreasonable"? Keep entertaining me with your autistic logic, you pedo mongoloid.
You don't seem very entertained. You still seem pretty angry. But hey, pedo pedo pedo. It's the only thing you can say. You don't have anything else. You don't have an argument, you're just name calling. And according to your logic, if the drawing is removed, I'm not a pedo anymore? Or would you suddenly stop calling me a pedo pedo pedo then? Drawing a drawing doesn't make me a pedo. A pedo is someone who are sexually attracted to children. I'm not. I just drew a drawing featuring an "underaged", fictional character. Ya gotta be able to tell apart fiction from reality.

But I'm amused you're still here screaming pedo pedo pedo. You can keep doing that, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm not, no matter how many times you repeat it. Just like I'm not a rapist because I draw fictional rape scenarios, and just like I'm not a murderer because I shoot somebody in a video game.
The fact that you posted those underage drawings (despite it's clearly obvious that it's NOT allowed in most sites (besides being illegal) and can even damage your reputation) and decided to ban because "I'm a threat" (even if I've showed Discord's rules to prove that I wasn't trolling or anything similar) doesn't speak very well from you at all.
At first, I was relieved when you removed the mentioned drawings from Discord because I thought you weren't one of those NSFW artists who disregard all the rules and post whatever they want (to later complain that their accounts got banned) and overreact when they get told about them, but got very surprised that you decided to ban me as well just because your friend assumed my message was a "threat". "Threat" about what? About reporting ALL the porn pics you posted? I'm not like one of those people who report literally everything that contains sexual stuff, unless they >>actually contain<< something that's not allowed on Discord.

Besides, how can I or someone else be sure that you won't damage your reputation further there or anywhere else? It doesn't matter how much you try to justify or use the "it's just a drawing, bro" excuse, child porn is very frowned upon everywhere... Except for a small group of people who get constantly shunned by everyone else, both online and IRL. And the fact that you shared some IRL stuff and personal info from yourself in the past doesn't even help, because someone might recognize you somewhere and you can't guess if they either heard of you as the same guy who posted Earthbound flashes or found out that besides drawing anal rape and dickgirls, you made CP drawings (they didn't depict an actual child (like Shadman did before), but still.), nor what will they say/do about you or your creations.

The internet's population isn't precisely like your fans or friends, there are people who wouldn't hesitate to do something definitely worse than name-calling and fighting.

Even though everyone has their own kinks and all that, there are things that it's better to not share publicly, or even submit them in first place, because they might lead you to a dangerous position even if you claim you're not into them. Use your brain well at once, please.
Why are you so obsessed about my reputation? You apparently already think I'm dirty autist, so I don't see much of a reason to uphold something that's already on the negative side.

Well, if somebody wants to murder me over a single drawing, then so be it.
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
... wrote:
What happened to one of your last drawings on Twitter? It seems that it got deleted.
They locked my account, so I had to delete it.
It's still here on RC.se.
Locked account for what reason, though?
Underaged stuff.
Isn't that against the site's rules?
Also, you posted the same pic and a nude drawing of her on Discord, which doesn't allow underage stuff either. Please remove them.
removed them along with you.
Also, lmao
Is THAT how you thank people who politely ask you (or your friend) to remove stuff that's illegal and unacceptable by almost all the sites? By banning them??
Don't you realize that by doing that, you're just adding more fuel to the fire? Apparently, your CP drawings are important for you than following COMMON SENSE.

If you really think that you'll go scot free by banning me, you're definitely wrong, because there are people who already know what you did. And I've archived this in case you're going to delete my comments, and your whiteknights can't do anything about it.

Go rot in hell, you pedophilic pos.
angry boi
"Angry boi"

Says the angry autistic pedo who bans others to defend his pwecious child porn.
Feel free to leave anytime. You're the one getting upset by a drawing.
"Upset over a drawing"

It seems that your autism still disallows you from understanding that drawn or not, child porn is a big no-no and you might get in trouble if you publicly post it.
Also, like it or not, I won't stop calling you out. If you don't fix your crap, your reputation will be damaged.
Oh wait, it's already damaged since you said TMI crap on 4chan and when you posted the drawing of Zu giving birth while sucking a dick, lmao
Seems like that's something you care about more than I do.
Also, the fact that you removed the KF's thread's link (which was posted here a long time ago) proves that you DO care a lot, especially if it's something that affects your ego.
Boyo, I don't even know what all these abbrevations mean, or what you're talking about.
I get you're personally offended by the drawing, but you're really making up a big conspiratory here.
May you never visit Japan, you'd probably have a heart attack.
I was referring to Encyclopedia Dramatica and Kiwi Farms, ignorant fuck. You barely know anything that's not related to butts or games.

Don't pretend that it's "conspiratory" when it's pretty clear that you've publicly posted the crap I've mentioned. If you don't believe me, go to the thread I've mentioned earlier.

You still fail to understand the point of what I've been saying. If something contains stuff that depicts a fetish like inflation or whatever, I usually ignore it. But we're talking about child porn, which I'm pretty sure it's not allowed in your country at all. And legal or not there, even in Japan it's very frowned upon if someone draws/buys/etc. loli/shota manga (why do you think some mangakas use pseudonyms when it comes to publish that kind of stuff?) and it's worse if they're a foreigner, so shove your autistic "may you never visit Japan, you'd probably have a heart attack" crap up your ass.

Also, keep dreaming that I won't travel there. I don't listen to pedos' "advices", especially those who traveled there JUST to buy weeaboo crap and butt masturbators. Besides, publicly sharing their butt collection and naming them after their OCs is just Grade-A autism.
Who was it that was mad again?

Well, I don't think I should give much attention to prudes who like to cherry pick things out of their context to get upset about.
But you seem to be one of those guys. You sure seem to take things real personal, for reason, too. Just look at you, all upset over a drawing. Taking things out of their context and getting angry over it. You've got some issues man, way worse than mine. Your comments are hilarious and I look forward to your next outrageous claim. I love it.
So calling a pedo like you out makes me a "prude" person who has worse issues than you? LMAO, it seems that the only things you're good at is making me laugh with your stupidity and digging yourself deeper in a shithole by acting like you're clueless of what's going on. That's something typical from pedos and pedo apologists who're butthurt and in denial.

Pretty ironic that you claim that I was "taking things personal/out of context" and all that jazz when you're the one who decided to pull the banhammer because, oh no, someone who genuinely didn't want to see your Discord account at risk of getting suspended (like in Twitter) politely asked to remove the child porn pics. It's nobody's fault but your own for getting mad at me enough to ban my account because I've committed the "horrible" crime of helping you from losing your channel and/or even your account lol.

Hope someone makes a thread about you~
Yes, definitely. You're just throwing labels around like a typical angry leftist. Quick to call names, the lot of ya.

The guy you messaged saw your message as a threat, and therefore I banned you. But hey, in your mind, bans cannot be handed out without being mad, so I guess things didn't actually go down as they did. Oh well. I wonder if you'll come back once more and reply to this.

Literally does not matter. All they do is cherry picking and spread misinformation. It's only going to be read by people who already don't like anything that's not vanilla porn.
"t's only going to be read by people who already don't like anything that's not vanilla porn."

Correction: people who're not pedos like you.

It seems that you and your friend are equally retarded in the sense that you didn't bother to read WELL stuff and instead you took the autistic decision to jump into conclusions, just like most lolcows do. Apparently, any person who doesn't kiss your asses is a "threat".

What you've said is clearly depicted and archived in the thread; so "misinformation", my ass. Keep denying the fact that you're a sick fuck who think that his CP drawings are more important than your reputation and common sense. You're just making things worse.

Besides, it takes less than 5 minutes to remove your shitty child porn from your site, yet you decided to defend your ass. Autists like you have no idea about priorities, do they?
Sadly, your retarded excuses won't work if someone else finds out that you posted child porn and does something further about it lol
Do you think pedo accusations and being unpleasant will help your case?

It's just a drawing. Chill out. I guess you're to un-autistic to see how unreasonable you are.
As I've said, your retarded excuses won't work if something worse occurs (Not even your "It's just a drawing bro" one.) and I refuse to be nice with pedos like you if they don't do anything to fix their shit.

Also, "un-autistic"? "Unreasonable"? Keep entertaining me with your autistic logic, you pedo mongoloid.
You don't seem very entertained. You still seem pretty angry. But hey, pedo pedo pedo. It's the only thing you can say. You don't have anything else. You don't have an argument, you're just name calling. And according to your logic, if the drawing is removed, I'm not a pedo anymore? Or would you suddenly stop calling me a pedo pedo pedo then? Drawing a drawing doesn't make me a pedo. A pedo is someone who are sexually attracted to children. I'm not. I just drew a drawing featuring an "underaged", fictional character. Ya gotta be able to tell apart fiction from reality.

But I'm amused you're still here screaming pedo pedo pedo. You can keep doing that, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm not, no matter how many times you repeat it. Just like I'm not a rapist because I draw fictional rape scenarios, and just like I'm not a murderer because I shoot somebody in a video game.
The fact that you posted those underage drawings (despite it's clearly obvious that it's NOT allowed in most sites (besides being illegal) and can even damage your reputation) and decided to ban because "I'm a threat" (even if I've showed Discord's rules to prove that I wasn't trolling or anything similar) doesn't speak very well from you at all.
At first, I was relieved when you removed the mentioned drawings from Discord because I thought you weren't one of those NSFW artists who disregard all the rules and post whatever they want (to later complain that their accounts got banned) and overreact when they get told about them, but got very surprised that you decided to ban me as well just because your friend assumed my message was a "threat". "Threat" about what? About reporting ALL the porn pics you posted? I'm not like one of those people who report literally everything that contains sexual stuff, unless they >>actually contain<< something that's not allowed on Discord.

Besides, how can I or someone else be sure that you won't damage your reputation further there or anywhere else? It doesn't matter how much you try to justify or use the "it's just a drawing, bro" excuse, child porn is very frowned upon everywhere... Except for a small group of people who get constantly shunned by everyone else, both online and IRL. And the fact that you shared some IRL stuff and personal info from yourself in the past doesn't even help, because someone might recognize you somewhere and you can't guess if they either heard of you as the same guy who posted Earthbound flashes or found out that besides drawing anal rape and dickgirls, you made CP drawings (they didn't depict an actual child (like Shadman did before), but still.), nor what will they say/do about you or your creations.

The internet's population isn't precisely like your fans or friends, there are people who wouldn't hesitate to do something definitely worse than name-calling and fighting.

Even though everyone has their own kinks and all that, there are things that it's better to not share publicly, or even submit them in first place, because they might lead you to a dangerous position even if you claim you're not into them. Use your brain well at once, please.
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
... wrote:
What happened to one of your last drawings on Twitter? It seems that it got deleted.
They locked my account, so I had to delete it.
It's still here on RC.se.
Locked account for what reason, though?
Underaged stuff.
Isn't that against the site's rules?
Also, you posted the same pic and a nude drawing of her on Discord, which doesn't allow underage stuff either. Please remove them.
removed them along with you.
Also, lmao
Is THAT how you thank people who politely ask you (or your friend) to remove stuff that's illegal and unacceptable by almost all the sites? By banning them??
Don't you realize that by doing that, you're just adding more fuel to the fire? Apparently, your CP drawings are important for you than following COMMON SENSE.

If you really think that you'll go scot free by banning me, you're definitely wrong, because there are people who already know what you did. And I've archived this in case you're going to delete my comments, and your whiteknights can't do anything about it.

Go rot in hell, you pedophilic pos.
angry boi
"Angry boi"

Says the angry autistic pedo who bans others to defend his pwecious child porn.
Feel free to leave anytime. You're the one getting upset by a drawing.
"Upset over a drawing"

It seems that your autism still disallows you from understanding that drawn or not, child porn is a big no-no and you might get in trouble if you publicly post it.
Also, like it or not, I won't stop calling you out. If you don't fix your crap, your reputation will be damaged.
Oh wait, it's already damaged since you said TMI crap on 4chan and when you posted the drawing of Zu giving birth while sucking a dick, lmao
Seems like that's something you care about more than I do.
Also, the fact that you removed the KF's thread's link (which was posted here a long time ago) proves that you DO care a lot, especially if it's something that affects your ego.
Boyo, I don't even know what all these abbrevations mean, or what you're talking about.
I get you're personally offended by the drawing, but you're really making up a big conspiratory here.
May you never visit Japan, you'd probably have a heart attack.
I was referring to Encyclopedia Dramatica and Kiwi Farms, ignorant fuck. You barely know anything that's not related to butts or games.

Don't pretend that it's "conspiratory" when it's pretty clear that you've publicly posted the crap I've mentioned. If you don't believe me, go to the thread I've mentioned earlier.

You still fail to understand the point of what I've been saying. If something contains stuff that depicts a fetish like inflation or whatever, I usually ignore it. But we're talking about child porn, which I'm pretty sure it's not allowed in your country at all. And legal or not there, even in Japan it's very frowned upon if someone draws/buys/etc. loli/shota manga (why do you think some mangakas use pseudonyms when it comes to publish that kind of stuff?) and it's worse if they're a foreigner, so shove your autistic "may you never visit Japan, you'd probably have a heart attack" crap up your ass.

Also, keep dreaming that I won't travel there. I don't listen to pedos' "advices", especially those who traveled there JUST to buy weeaboo crap and butt masturbators. Besides, publicly sharing their butt collection and naming them after their OCs is just Grade-A autism.
Who was it that was mad again?

Well, I don't think I should give much attention to prudes who like to cherry pick things out of their context to get upset about.
But you seem to be one of those guys. You sure seem to take things real personal, for reason, too. Just look at you, all upset over a drawing. Taking things out of their context and getting angry over it. You've got some issues man, way worse than mine. Your comments are hilarious and I look forward to your next outrageous claim. I love it.
So calling a pedo like you out makes me a "prude" person who has worse issues than you? LMAO, it seems that the only things you're good at is making me laugh with your stupidity and digging yourself deeper in a shithole by acting like you're clueless of what's going on. That's something typical from pedos and pedo apologists who're butthurt and in denial.

Pretty ironic that you claim that I was "taking things personal/out of context" and all that jazz when you're the one who decided to pull the banhammer because, oh no, someone who genuinely didn't want to see your Discord account at risk of getting suspended (like in Twitter) politely asked to remove the child porn pics. It's nobody's fault but your own for getting mad at me enough to ban my account because I've committed the "horrible" crime of helping you from losing your channel and/or even your account lol.

Hope someone makes a thread about you~
Yes, definitely. You're just throwing labels around like a typical angry leftist. Quick to call names, the lot of ya.

The guy you messaged saw your message as a threat, and therefore I banned you. But hey, in your mind, bans cannot be handed out without being mad, so I guess things didn't actually go down as they did. Oh well. I wonder if you'll come back once more and reply to this.

Literally does not matter. All they do is cherry picking and spread misinformation. It's only going to be read by people who already don't like anything that's not vanilla porn.
"t's only going to be read by people who already don't like anything that's not vanilla porn."

Correction: people who're not pedos like you.

It seems that you and your friend are equally retarded in the sense that you didn't bother to read WELL stuff and instead you took the autistic decision to jump into conclusions, just like most lolcows do. Apparently, any person who doesn't kiss your asses is a "threat".

What you've said is clearly depicted and archived in the thread; so "misinformation", my ass. Keep denying the fact that you're a sick fuck who think that his CP drawings are more important than your reputation and common sense. You're just making things worse.

Besides, it takes less than 5 minutes to remove your shitty child porn from your site, yet you decided to defend your ass. Autists like you have no idea about priorities, do they?
Sadly, your retarded excuses won't work if someone else finds out that you posted child porn and does something further about it lol
Do you think pedo accusations and being unpleasant will help your case?

It's just a drawing. Chill out. I guess you're to un-autistic to see how unreasonable you are.
As I've said, your retarded excuses won't work if something worse occurs (Not even your "It's just a drawing bro" one.) and I refuse to be nice with pedos like you if they don't do anything to fix their shit.

Also, "un-autistic"? "Unreasonable"? Keep entertaining me with your autistic logic, you pedo mongoloid.
You don't seem very entertained. You still seem pretty angry. But hey, pedo pedo pedo. It's the only thing you can say. You don't have anything else. You don't have an argument, you're just name calling. And according to your logic, if the drawing is removed, I'm not a pedo anymore? Or would you suddenly stop calling me a pedo pedo pedo then? Drawing a drawing doesn't make me a pedo. A pedo is someone who are sexually attracted to children. I'm not. I just drew a drawing featuring an "underaged", fictional character. Ya gotta be able to tell apart fiction from reality.

But I'm amused you're still here screaming pedo pedo pedo. You can keep doing that, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm not, no matter how many times you repeat it. Just like I'm not a rapist because I draw fictional rape scenarios, and just like I'm not a murderer because I shoot somebody in a video game.
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
... wrote:
What happened to one of your last drawings on Twitter? It seems that it got deleted.
They locked my account, so I had to delete it.
It's still here on RC.se.
Locked account for what reason, though?
Underaged stuff.
Isn't that against the site's rules?
Also, you posted the same pic and a nude drawing of her on Discord, which doesn't allow underage stuff either. Please remove them.
removed them along with you.
Also, lmao
Is THAT how you thank people who politely ask you (or your friend) to remove stuff that's illegal and unacceptable by almost all the sites? By banning them??
Don't you realize that by doing that, you're just adding more fuel to the fire? Apparently, your CP drawings are important for you than following COMMON SENSE.

If you really think that you'll go scot free by banning me, you're definitely wrong, because there are people who already know what you did. And I've archived this in case you're going to delete my comments, and your whiteknights can't do anything about it.

Go rot in hell, you pedophilic pos.
angry boi
"Angry boi"

Says the angry autistic pedo who bans others to defend his pwecious child porn.
Feel free to leave anytime. You're the one getting upset by a drawing.
"Upset over a drawing"

It seems that your autism still disallows you from understanding that drawn or not, child porn is a big no-no and you might get in trouble if you publicly post it.
Also, like it or not, I won't stop calling you out. If you don't fix your crap, your reputation will be damaged.
Oh wait, it's already damaged since you said TMI crap on 4chan and when you posted the drawing of Zu giving birth while sucking a dick, lmao
Seems like that's something you care about more than I do.
Also, the fact that you removed the KF's thread's link (which was posted here a long time ago) proves that you DO care a lot, especially if it's something that affects your ego.
Boyo, I don't even know what all these abbrevations mean, or what you're talking about.
I get you're personally offended by the drawing, but you're really making up a big conspiratory here.
May you never visit Japan, you'd probably have a heart attack.
I was referring to Encyclopedia Dramatica and Kiwi Farms, ignorant fuck. You barely know anything that's not related to butts or games.

Don't pretend that it's "conspiratory" when it's pretty clear that you've publicly posted the crap I've mentioned. If you don't believe me, go to the thread I've mentioned earlier.

You still fail to understand the point of what I've been saying. If something contains stuff that depicts a fetish like inflation or whatever, I usually ignore it. But we're talking about child porn, which I'm pretty sure it's not allowed in your country at all. And legal or not there, even in Japan it's very frowned upon if someone draws/buys/etc. loli/shota manga (why do you think some mangakas use pseudonyms when it comes to publish that kind of stuff?) and it's worse if they're a foreigner, so shove your autistic "may you never visit Japan, you'd probably have a heart attack" crap up your ass.

Also, keep dreaming that I won't travel there. I don't listen to pedos' "advices", especially those who traveled there JUST to buy weeaboo crap and butt masturbators. Besides, publicly sharing their butt collection and naming them after their OCs is just Grade-A autism.
Who was it that was mad again?

Well, I don't think I should give much attention to prudes who like to cherry pick things out of their context to get upset about.
But you seem to be one of those guys. You sure seem to take things real personal, for reason, too. Just look at you, all upset over a drawing. Taking things out of their context and getting angry over it. You've got some issues man, way worse than mine. Your comments are hilarious and I look forward to your next outrageous claim. I love it.
So calling a pedo like you out makes me a "prude" person who has worse issues than you? LMAO, it seems that the only things you're good at is making me laugh with your stupidity and digging yourself deeper in a shithole by acting like you're clueless of what's going on. That's something typical from pedos and pedo apologists who're butthurt and in denial.

Pretty ironic that you claim that I was "taking things personal/out of context" and all that jazz when you're the one who decided to pull the banhammer because, oh no, someone who genuinely didn't want to see your Discord account at risk of getting suspended (like in Twitter) politely asked to remove the child porn pics. It's nobody's fault but your own for getting mad at me enough to ban my account because I've committed the "horrible" crime of helping you from losing your channel and/or even your account lol.

Hope someone makes a thread about you~
Yes, definitely. You're just throwing labels around like a typical angry leftist. Quick to call names, the lot of ya.

The guy you messaged saw your message as a threat, and therefore I banned you. But hey, in your mind, bans cannot be handed out without being mad, so I guess things didn't actually go down as they did. Oh well. I wonder if you'll come back once more and reply to this.

Literally does not matter. All they do is cherry picking and spread misinformation. It's only going to be read by people who already don't like anything that's not vanilla porn.
"t's only going to be read by people who already don't like anything that's not vanilla porn."

Correction: people who're not pedos like you.

It seems that you and your friend are equally retarded in the sense that you didn't bother to read WELL stuff and instead you took the autistic decision to jump into conclusions, just like most lolcows do. Apparently, any person who doesn't kiss your asses is a "threat".

What you've said is clearly depicted and archived in the thread; so "misinformation", my ass. Keep denying the fact that you're a sick fuck who think that his CP drawings are more important than your reputation and common sense. You're just making things worse.

Besides, it takes less than 5 minutes to remove your shitty child porn from your site, yet you decided to defend your ass. Autists like you have no idea about priorities, do they?
Sadly, your retarded excuses won't work if someone else finds out that you posted child porn and does something further about it lol
Do you think pedo accusations and being unpleasant will help your case?

It's just a drawing. Chill out. I guess you're to un-autistic to see how unreasonable you are.
As I've said, your retarded excuses won't work if something worse occurs (Not even your "It's just a drawing bro" one.) and I refuse to be nice with pedos like you if they don't do anything to fix their shit.

Also, "un-autistic"? "Unreasonable"? Keep entertaining me with your autistic logic, you pedo mongoloid.
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
... wrote:
What happened to one of your last drawings on Twitter? It seems that it got deleted.
They locked my account, so I had to delete it.
It's still here on RC.se.
Locked account for what reason, though?
Underaged stuff.
Isn't that against the site's rules?
Also, you posted the same pic and a nude drawing of her on Discord, which doesn't allow underage stuff either. Please remove them.
removed them along with you.
Also, lmao
Is THAT how you thank people who politely ask you (or your friend) to remove stuff that's illegal and unacceptable by almost all the sites? By banning them??
Don't you realize that by doing that, you're just adding more fuel to the fire? Apparently, your CP drawings are important for you than following COMMON SENSE.

If you really think that you'll go scot free by banning me, you're definitely wrong, because there are people who already know what you did. And I've archived this in case you're going to delete my comments, and your whiteknights can't do anything about it.

Go rot in hell, you pedophilic pos.
angry boi
"Angry boi"

Says the angry autistic pedo who bans others to defend his pwecious child porn.
Feel free to leave anytime. You're the one getting upset by a drawing.
"Upset over a drawing"

It seems that your autism still disallows you from understanding that drawn or not, child porn is a big no-no and you might get in trouble if you publicly post it.
Also, like it or not, I won't stop calling you out. If you don't fix your crap, your reputation will be damaged.
Oh wait, it's already damaged since you said TMI crap on 4chan and when you posted the drawing of Zu giving birth while sucking a dick, lmao
Seems like that's something you care about more than I do.
Also, the fact that you removed the KF's thread's link (which was posted here a long time ago) proves that you DO care a lot, especially if it's something that affects your ego.
Boyo, I don't even know what all these abbrevations mean, or what you're talking about.
I get you're personally offended by the drawing, but you're really making up a big conspiratory here.
May you never visit Japan, you'd probably have a heart attack.
I was referring to Encyclopedia Dramatica and Kiwi Farms, ignorant fuck. You barely know anything that's not related to butts or games.

Don't pretend that it's "conspiratory" when it's pretty clear that you've publicly posted the crap I've mentioned. If you don't believe me, go to the thread I've mentioned earlier.

You still fail to understand the point of what I've been saying. If something contains stuff that depicts a fetish like inflation or whatever, I usually ignore it. But we're talking about child porn, which I'm pretty sure it's not allowed in your country at all. And legal or not there, even in Japan it's very frowned upon if someone draws/buys/etc. loli/shota manga (why do you think some mangakas use pseudonyms when it comes to publish that kind of stuff?) and it's worse if they're a foreigner, so shove your autistic "may you never visit Japan, you'd probably have a heart attack" crap up your ass.

Also, keep dreaming that I won't travel there. I don't listen to pedos' "advices", especially those who traveled there JUST to buy weeaboo crap and butt masturbators. Besides, publicly sharing their butt collection and naming them after their OCs is just Grade-A autism.
Who was it that was mad again?

Well, I don't think I should give much attention to prudes who like to cherry pick things out of their context to get upset about.
But you seem to be one of those guys. You sure seem to take things real personal, for reason, too. Just look at you, all upset over a drawing. Taking things out of their context and getting angry over it. You've got some issues man, way worse than mine. Your comments are hilarious and I look forward to your next outrageous claim. I love it.
So calling a pedo like you out makes me a "prude" person who has worse issues than you? LMAO, it seems that the only things you're good at is making me laugh with your stupidity and digging yourself deeper in a shithole by acting like you're clueless of what's going on. That's something typical from pedos and pedo apologists who're butthurt and in denial.

Pretty ironic that you claim that I was "taking things personal/out of context" and all that jazz when you're the one who decided to pull the banhammer because, oh no, someone who genuinely didn't want to see your Discord account at risk of getting suspended (like in Twitter) politely asked to remove the child porn pics. It's nobody's fault but your own for getting mad at me enough to ban my account because I've committed the "horrible" crime of helping you from losing your channel and/or even your account lol.

Hope someone makes a thread about you~
Yes, definitely. You're just throwing labels around like a typical angry leftist. Quick to call names, the lot of ya.

The guy you messaged saw your message as a threat, and therefore I banned you. But hey, in your mind, bans cannot be handed out without being mad, so I guess things didn't actually go down as they did. Oh well. I wonder if you'll come back once more and reply to this.

Literally does not matter. All they do is cherry picking and spread misinformation. It's only going to be read by people who already don't like anything that's not vanilla porn.
"t's only going to be read by people who already don't like anything that's not vanilla porn."

Correction: people who're not pedos like you.

It seems that you and your friend are equally retarded in the sense that you didn't bother to read WELL stuff and instead you took the autistic decision to jump into conclusions, just like most lolcows do. Apparently, any person who doesn't kiss your asses is a "threat".

What you've said is clearly depicted and archived in the thread; so "misinformation", my ass. Keep denying the fact that you're a sick fuck who think that his CP drawings are more important than your reputation and common sense. You're just making things worse.

Besides, it takes less than 5 minutes to remove your shitty child porn from your site, yet you decided to defend your ass. Autists like you have no idea about priorities, do they?
Sadly, your retarded excuses won't work if someone else finds out that you posted child porn and does something further about it lol
Do you think pedo accusations and being unpleasant will help your case?

It's just a drawing. Chill out. I guess you're to un-autistic to see how unreasonable you are.
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
... wrote:
What happened to one of your last drawings on Twitter? It seems that it got deleted.
They locked my account, so I had to delete it.
It's still here on RC.se.
Locked account for what reason, though?
Underaged stuff.
Isn't that against the site's rules?
Also, you posted the same pic and a nude drawing of her on Discord, which doesn't allow underage stuff either. Please remove them.
removed them along with you.
Also, lmao
Is THAT how you thank people who politely ask you (or your friend) to remove stuff that's illegal and unacceptable by almost all the sites? By banning them??
Don't you realize that by doing that, you're just adding more fuel to the fire? Apparently, your CP drawings are important for you than following COMMON SENSE.

If you really think that you'll go scot free by banning me, you're definitely wrong, because there are people who already know what you did. And I've archived this in case you're going to delete my comments, and your whiteknights can't do anything about it.

Go rot in hell, you pedophilic pos.
angry boi
"Angry boi"

Says the angry autistic pedo who bans others to defend his pwecious child porn.
Feel free to leave anytime. You're the one getting upset by a drawing.
"Upset over a drawing"

It seems that your autism still disallows you from understanding that drawn or not, child porn is a big no-no and you might get in trouble if you publicly post it.
Also, like it or not, I won't stop calling you out. If you don't fix your crap, your reputation will be damaged.
Oh wait, it's already damaged since you said TMI crap on 4chan and when you posted the drawing of Zu giving birth while sucking a dick, lmao
Seems like that's something you care about more than I do.
Also, the fact that you removed the KF's thread's link (which was posted here a long time ago) proves that you DO care a lot, especially if it's something that affects your ego.
Boyo, I don't even know what all these abbrevations mean, or what you're talking about.
I get you're personally offended by the drawing, but you're really making up a big conspiratory here.
May you never visit Japan, you'd probably have a heart attack.
I was referring to Encyclopedia Dramatica and Kiwi Farms, ignorant fuck. You barely know anything that's not related to butts or games.

Don't pretend that it's "conspiratory" when it's pretty clear that you've publicly posted the crap I've mentioned. If you don't believe me, go to the thread I've mentioned earlier.

You still fail to understand the point of what I've been saying. If something contains stuff that depicts a fetish like inflation or whatever, I usually ignore it. But we're talking about child porn, which I'm pretty sure it's not allowed in your country at all. And legal or not there, even in Japan it's very frowned upon if someone draws/buys/etc. loli/shota manga (why do you think some mangakas use pseudonyms when it comes to publish that kind of stuff?) and it's worse if they're a foreigner, so shove your autistic "may you never visit Japan, you'd probably have a heart attack" crap up your ass.

Also, keep dreaming that I won't travel there. I don't listen to pedos' "advices", especially those who traveled there JUST to buy weeaboo crap and butt masturbators. Besides, publicly sharing their butt collection and naming them after their OCs is just Grade-A autism.
Who was it that was mad again?

Well, I don't think I should give much attention to prudes who like to cherry pick things out of their context to get upset about.
But you seem to be one of those guys. You sure seem to take things real personal, for reason, too. Just look at you, all upset over a drawing. Taking things out of their context and getting angry over it. You've got some issues man, way worse than mine. Your comments are hilarious and I look forward to your next outrageous claim. I love it.
So calling a pedo like you out makes me a "prude" person who has worse issues than you? LMAO, it seems that the only things you're good at is making me laugh with your stupidity and digging yourself deeper in a shithole by acting like you're clueless of what's going on. That's something typical from pedos and pedo apologists who're butthurt and in denial.

Pretty ironic that you claim that I was "taking things personal/out of context" and all that jazz when you're the one who decided to pull the banhammer because, oh no, someone who genuinely didn't want to see your Discord account at risk of getting suspended (like in Twitter) politely asked to remove the child porn pics. It's nobody's fault but your own for getting mad at me enough to ban my account because I've committed the "horrible" crime of helping you from losing your channel and/or even your account lol.

Hope someone makes a thread about you~
Yes, definitely. You're just throwing labels around like a typical angry leftist. Quick to call names, the lot of ya.

The guy you messaged saw your message as a threat, and therefore I banned you. But hey, in your mind, bans cannot be handed out without being mad, so I guess things didn't actually go down as they did. Oh well. I wonder if you'll come back once more and reply to this.

Literally does not matter. All they do is cherry picking and spread misinformation. It's only going to be read by people who already don't like anything that's not vanilla porn.
"t's only going to be read by people who already don't like anything that's not vanilla porn."

Correction: people who're not pedos like you.

It seems that you and your friend are equally retarded in the sense that you didn't bother to read WELL stuff and instead you took the autistic decision to jump into conclusions, just like most lolcows do. Apparently, any person who doesn't kiss your asses is a "threat".

What you've said is clearly depicted and archived in the thread; so "misinformation", my ass. Keep denying the fact that you're a sick fuck who think that his CP drawings are more important than your reputation and common sense. You're just making things worse.

Besides, it takes less than 5 minutes to remove your shitty child porn from your site, yet you decided to defend your ass. Autists like you have no idea about priorities, do they?
Sadly, your retarded excuses won't work if someone else finds out that you posted child porn and does something further about it lol
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
... wrote:
What happened to one of your last drawings on Twitter? It seems that it got deleted.
They locked my account, so I had to delete it.
It's still here on RC.se.
Locked account for what reason, though?
Underaged stuff.
Isn't that against the site's rules?
Also, you posted the same pic and a nude drawing of her on Discord, which doesn't allow underage stuff either. Please remove them.
removed them along with you.
Also, lmao
Is THAT how you thank people who politely ask you (or your friend) to remove stuff that's illegal and unacceptable by almost all the sites? By banning them??
Don't you realize that by doing that, you're just adding more fuel to the fire? Apparently, your CP drawings are important for you than following COMMON SENSE.

If you really think that you'll go scot free by banning me, you're definitely wrong, because there are people who already know what you did. And I've archived this in case you're going to delete my comments, and your whiteknights can't do anything about it.

Go rot in hell, you pedophilic pos.
angry boi
"Angry boi"

Says the angry autistic pedo who bans others to defend his pwecious child porn.
Feel free to leave anytime. You're the one getting upset by a drawing.
"Upset over a drawing"

It seems that your autism still disallows you from understanding that drawn or not, child porn is a big no-no and you might get in trouble if you publicly post it.
Also, like it or not, I won't stop calling you out. If you don't fix your crap, your reputation will be damaged.
Oh wait, it's already damaged since you said TMI crap on 4chan and when you posted the drawing of Zu giving birth while sucking a dick, lmao
Seems like that's something you care about more than I do.
Also, the fact that you removed the KF's thread's link (which was posted here a long time ago) proves that you DO care a lot, especially if it's something that affects your ego.
Boyo, I don't even know what all these abbrevations mean, or what you're talking about.
I get you're personally offended by the drawing, but you're really making up a big conspiratory here.
May you never visit Japan, you'd probably have a heart attack.
I was referring to Encyclopedia Dramatica and Kiwi Farms, ignorant fuck. You barely know anything that's not related to butts or games.

Don't pretend that it's "conspiratory" when it's pretty clear that you've publicly posted the crap I've mentioned. If you don't believe me, go to the thread I've mentioned earlier.

You still fail to understand the point of what I've been saying. If something contains stuff that depicts a fetish like inflation or whatever, I usually ignore it. But we're talking about child porn, which I'm pretty sure it's not allowed in your country at all. And legal or not there, even in Japan it's very frowned upon if someone draws/buys/etc. loli/shota manga (why do you think some mangakas use pseudonyms when it comes to publish that kind of stuff?) and it's worse if they're a foreigner, so shove your autistic "may you never visit Japan, you'd probably have a heart attack" crap up your ass.

Also, keep dreaming that I won't travel there. I don't listen to pedos' "advices", especially those who traveled there JUST to buy weeaboo crap and butt masturbators. Besides, publicly sharing their butt collection and naming them after their OCs is just Grade-A autism.
Who was it that was mad again?

Well, I don't think I should give much attention to prudes who like to cherry pick things out of their context to get upset about.
But you seem to be one of those guys. You sure seem to take things real personal, for reason, too. Just look at you, all upset over a drawing. Taking things out of their context and getting angry over it. You've got some issues man, way worse than mine. Your comments are hilarious and I look forward to your next outrageous claim. I love it.
So calling a pedo like you out makes me a "prude" person who has worse issues than you? LMAO, it seems that the only things you're good at is making me laugh with your stupidity and digging yourself deeper in a shithole by acting like you're clueless of what's going on. That's something typical from pedos and pedo apologists who're butthurt and in denial.

Pretty ironic that you claim that I was "taking things personal/out of context" and all that jazz when you're the one who decided to pull the banhammer because, oh no, someone who genuinely didn't want to see your Discord account at risk of getting suspended (like in Twitter) politely asked to remove the child porn pics. It's nobody's fault but your own for getting mad at me enough to ban my account because I've committed the "horrible" crime of helping you from losing your channel and/or even your account lol.

Hope someone makes a thread about you~
Yes, definitely. You're just throwing labels around like a typical angry leftist. Quick to call names, the lot of ya.

The guy you messaged saw your message as a threat, and therefore I banned you. But hey, in your mind, bans cannot be handed out without being mad, so I guess things didn't actually go down as they did. Oh well. I wonder if you'll come back once more and reply to this.

Literally does not matter. All they do is cherry picking and spread misinformation. It's only going to be read by people who already don't like anything that's not vanilla porn.
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
... wrote:
What happened to one of your last drawings on Twitter? It seems that it got deleted.
They locked my account, so I had to delete it.
It's still here on RC.se.
Locked account for what reason, though?
Underaged stuff.
Isn't that against the site's rules?
Also, you posted the same pic and a nude drawing of her on Discord, which doesn't allow underage stuff either. Please remove them.
removed them along with you.
Also, lmao
Is THAT how you thank people who politely ask you (or your friend) to remove stuff that's illegal and unacceptable by almost all the sites? By banning them??
Don't you realize that by doing that, you're just adding more fuel to the fire? Apparently, your CP drawings are important for you than following COMMON SENSE.

If you really think that you'll go scot free by banning me, you're definitely wrong, because there are people who already know what you did. And I've archived this in case you're going to delete my comments, and your whiteknights can't do anything about it.

Go rot in hell, you pedophilic pos.
angry boi
"Angry boi"

Says the angry autistic pedo who bans others to defend his pwecious child porn.
Feel free to leave anytime. You're the one getting upset by a drawing.
"Upset over a drawing"

It seems that your autism still disallows you from understanding that drawn or not, child porn is a big no-no and you might get in trouble if you publicly post it.
Also, like it or not, I won't stop calling you out. If you don't fix your crap, your reputation will be damaged.
Oh wait, it's already damaged since you said TMI crap on 4chan and when you posted the drawing of Zu giving birth while sucking a dick, lmao
Seems like that's something you care about more than I do.
Also, the fact that you removed the KF's thread's link (which was posted here a long time ago) proves that you DO care a lot, especially if it's something that affects your ego.
Boyo, I don't even know what all these abbrevations mean, or what you're talking about.
I get you're personally offended by the drawing, but you're really making up a big conspiratory here.
May you never visit Japan, you'd probably have a heart attack.
I was referring to Encyclopedia Dramatica and Kiwi Farms, ignorant fuck. You barely know anything that's not related to butts or games.

Don't pretend that it's "conspiratory" when it's pretty clear that you've publicly posted the crap I've mentioned. If you don't believe me, go to the thread I've mentioned earlier.

You still fail to understand the point of what I've been saying. If something contains stuff that depicts a fetish like inflation or whatever, I usually ignore it. But we're talking about child porn, which I'm pretty sure it's not allowed in your country at all. And legal or not there, even in Japan it's very frowned upon if someone draws/buys/etc. loli/shota manga (why do you think some mangakas use pseudonyms when it comes to publish that kind of stuff?) and it's worse if they're a foreigner, so shove your autistic "may you never visit Japan, you'd probably have a heart attack" crap up your ass.

Also, keep dreaming that I won't travel there. I don't listen to pedos' "advices", especially those who traveled there JUST to buy weeaboo crap and butt masturbators. Besides, publicly sharing their butt collection and naming them after their OCs is just Grade-A autism.
Who was it that was mad again?

Well, I don't think I should give much attention to prudes who like to cherry pick things out of their context to get upset about.
But you seem to be one of those guys. You sure seem to take things real personal, for reason, too. Just look at you, all upset over a drawing. Taking things out of their context and getting angry over it. You've got some issues man, way worse than mine. Your comments are hilarious and I look forward to your next outrageous claim. I love it.
So calling a pedo like you out makes me a "prude" person who has worse issues than you? LMAO, it seems that the only things you're good at is making me laugh with your stupidity and digging yourself deeper in a shithole by acting like you're clueless of what's going on. That's something typical from pedos and pedo apologists who're butthurt and in denial.

Pretty ironic that you claim that I was "taking things personal/out of context" and all that jazz when you're the one who decided to pull the banhammer because, oh no, someone who genuinely didn't want to see your Discord account at risk of getting suspended (like in Twitter) politely asked to remove the child porn pics. It's nobody's fault but your own for getting mad at me enough to ban my account because I've committed the "horrible" crime of helping you from losing your channel and/or even your account lol.

Hope someone makes a thread about you~
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:
... wrote:
What happened to one of your last drawings on Twitter? It seems that it got deleted.
They locked my account, so I had to delete it.
It's still here on RC.se.
Locked account for what reason, though?
Underaged stuff.
Isn't that against the site's rules?
Also, you posted the same pic and a nude drawing of her on Discord, which doesn't allow underage stuff either. Please remove them.
removed them along with you.
Also, lmao
Is THAT how you thank people who politely ask you (or your friend) to remove stuff that's illegal and unacceptable by almost all the sites? By banning them??
Don't you realize that by doing that, you're just adding more fuel to the fire? Apparently, your CP drawings are important for you than following COMMON SENSE.

If you really think that you'll go scot free by banning me, you're definitely wrong, because there are people who already know what you did. And I've archived this in case you're going to delete my comments, and your whiteknights can't do anything about it.

Go rot in hell, you pedophilic pos.
angry boi
"Angry boi"

Says the angry autistic pedo who bans others to defend his pwecious child porn.
Feel free to leave anytime. You're the one getting upset by a drawing.
"Upset over a drawing"

It seems that your autism still disallows you from understanding that drawn or not, child porn is a big no-no and you might get in trouble if you publicly post it.
Also, like it or not, I won't stop calling you out. If you don't fix your crap, your reputation will be damaged.
Oh wait, it's already damaged since you said TMI crap on 4chan and when you posted the drawing of Zu giving birth while sucking a dick, lmao
Seems like that's something you care about more than I do.
Also, the fact that you removed the KF's thread's link (which was posted here a long time ago) proves that you DO care a lot, especially if it's something that affects your ego.
Boyo, I don't even know what all these abbrevations mean, or what you're talking about.
I get you're personally offended by the drawing, but you're really making up a big conspiratory here.
May you never visit Japan, you'd probably have a heart attack.
I was referring to Encyclopedia Dramatica and Kiwi Farms, ignorant fuck. You barely know anything that's not related to butts or games.

Don't pretend that it's "conspiratory" when it's pretty clear that you've publicly posted the crap I've mentioned. If you don't believe me, go to the thread I've mentioned earlier.

You still fail to understand the point of what I've been saying. If something contains stuff that depicts a fetish like inflation or whatever, I usually ignore it. But we're talking about child porn, which I'm pretty sure it's not allowed in your country at all. And legal or not there, even in Japan it's very frowned upon if someone draws/buys/etc. loli/shota manga (why do you think some mangakas use pseudonyms when it comes to publish that kind of stuff?) and it's worse if they're a foreigner, so shove your autistic "may you never visit Japan, you'd probably have a heart attack" crap up your ass.

Also, keep dreaming that I won't travel there. I don't listen to pedos' "advices", especially those who traveled there JUST to buy weeaboo crap and butt masturbators. Besides, publicly sharing their butt collection and naming them after their OCs is just Grade-A autism.
Who was it that was mad again?

Well, I don't think I should give much attention to prudes who like to cherry pick things out of their context to get upset about.
But you seem to be one of those guys. You sure seem to take things real personal, for reason, too. Just look at you, all upset over a drawing. Taking things out of their context and getting angry over it. You've got some issues man, way worse than mine. Your comments are hilarious and I look forward to your next outrageous claim. I love it.
Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5