Re: General Art Thread.

http://puu.sh/s5WzD/fc102445fd.png

new OC

Quick, somebody throw in some dead polar bears!

Re: General Art Thread.

Sooo, i dont have YET that futa pic of Sixteen and Zu, BUT i have some interesting stuff to show of ha!ha!

first remember that hamster i did with that other hamster? and you  said that if she has a human form or anything like that? well she does!

http://i63.tinypic.com/35m40h0.jpg


Also another of her in her real hamster form with again Ebichu from Ebichu-Chan

http://i66.tinypic.com/29vxfvd.jpg

My avatar in female version

http://i66.tinypic.com/o0ywbq.jpg

And this demon girl Kirin

http://i65.tinypic.com/28qt3dw.jpg

Re: General Art Thread.

Loads of sexy hamsters. Your anatomy seems to have improved, you used to make characters pretty tall before, but they look more proportionate now. I like that you've toned down on the flashiness a little too.

I didn't even know you had an avatar. Nice suit.

Also, I wanted to ask you something a while ago, but now I forgot what it was. Something about Ryuujin and Butt Bus. I still plan on having him be the last and craziest encounter on the busride. When I get there. This ZZZZ project is taking its sweet time, huff.

Zu's right there why aren't you doing anything?!

Re: General Art Thread.

Rock Candy wrote:

Loads of sexy hamsters. Your anatomy seems to have improved, you used to make characters pretty tall before, but they look more proportionate now. I like that you've toned down on the flashiness a little too.

I didn't even know you had an avatar. Nice suit.

Also, I wanted to ask you something a while ago, but now I forgot what it was. Something about Ryuujin and Butt Bus. I still plan on having him be the last and craziest encounter on the busride. When I get there. This ZZZZ project is taking its sweet time, huff.

I noticed that too, not only they were too tall but they "assets" were kinda off, im glad you notice that because that was my main focus while i was absent for so long, i wanted to do a more proportionate character than wacky proportions, also yes i was making the girls way too "latex" like so yeah now i make the shiny part were the "material" is shiny, if its cloth or hair is just on where the light is more present, that way doesnt look plastic-like (only with gals like slime-girls or with a more reflective and latex like skin)

Heh, yeah i did one so myself can be seen interacting with characters or in the situations on where they are, not always because that could be kinda creepy XDD but is a nice cameo to say the least, and yeah i pretty much like the secretary like clothes with a short skirt and plenty of clevage, and not forget the stockings i god damn love some nice stockings.

Yean you were going to ask me something about him but now i know why you didnt XDD, its ok when you get there you can ask me all you want of him, and i cant wait to see how wacky and crazy stuff is going to make to his victims-I MEAN poor gals.

Re: General Art Thread.

Good to see that your effort weren't in vain, then. Makes it a little easier to look at, too.

Can't forget about that huge dildo pen, either.

Was thinking something around the lines of first using tentacles, then finish her off with his cock.

Zu's right there why aren't you doing anything?!

Re: General Art Thread.

Rock Candy wrote:

Good to see that your effort weren't in vain, then. Makes it a little easier to look at, too.

Can't forget about that huge dildo pen, either.

Was thinking something around the lines of first using tentacles, then finish her off with his cock.

I think the same pal, i like how they looks now makes me feel pretty accomplished but as always you can make them good but there are still things to be learned.

Hahahaha, yeah its more like a sword, but it can be used in that fashion as well, also it can be used not only for her but as a double ended dildo a big and thick one.

Tentacles is alwas the weapon of choice for him when he wants to fuck the hell out of a cutie, and you know that he has a freakishly huge dong dont you? and one thing the more "intense" it gets the more bigger his dong gets, well it doesnt gets big is just that his dong turns into his real one (a dragon dick) with his "normal" size.

Re: General Art Thread.

Well, that's true for everybody!

It'll be rough with the little snap thing on the side, though.

I don't have much to go off, I only have a basic information sheet. Nothing that shows various sizes and forms of stuff.

Zu's right there why aren't you doing anything?!

Re: General Art Thread.

Rock Candy wrote:

Well, that's true for everybody!

It'll be rough with the little snap thing on the side, though.

I don't have much to go off, I only have a basic information sheet. Nothing that shows various sizes and forms of stuff.

Trust me that little snap can get very good when she want to XDD

I can make some sketches showing how Ryuujin dick looks in different phases if you want.

Re: General Art Thread.

I wonder about that...

Some sketches on what he and his tentacles look like would be nice too.

Zu's right there why aren't you doing anything?!

Re: General Art Thread.

Rock Candy wrote:

I wonder about that...

Some sketches on what he and his tentacles look like would be nice too.

got it! i will do some tech sketches about him to let you know more of how he looks and "works" XDD

Re: General Art Thread.

Ye, that'll help a lot!

Zu's right there why aren't you doing anything?!

Re: General Art Thread.

welp pal, here you have a more detailed sketch of how Ryuujin is

http://i63.tinypic.com/milams.jpg

he can also summon more tentacles but those are summoned by magic powers he has through a portal, and even if those are 3 of the most used for of tentacles he has he can turn his tentacles in all sorts of punishment "gadgets" if you need something more explicit about him tell me what you want and i will do it.

Re: General Art Thread.

This will help a lot, thanks. I'll probably have more questions when I get to actually making the stuff, but... That might like take a year or something.

Zu's right there why aren't you doing anything?!

Re: General Art Thread.

http://puu.sh/t73zu/d8140cad54.png

chibi fairy butts tongue

Quick, somebody throw in some dead polar bears!

Re: General Art Thread.

Well, since the site is back up again as some sort of celebration i will upload some stuff XDD

First my panda girl Yu-Ri:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2hncsrc.jpg

She is a cheerfull martial artist that works as a waitress and idol for an ancient chinese restaurant called "Hidden Panda Abey's"

Second is my Walpurgis Dark Elf Witch Brigith having a hard time trying to suck the life essence from a clever anon:

http://i63.tinypic.com/24v15hs.jpg

And lastly my fire fox demon milf Peppermint Cerine in her human disguise:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2wg9nuv.jpg

Re: General Art Thread.

I have the female futanari Sixteen and Zu fucking the hell out of eachother now XDD

http://i66.tinypic.com/2qa6yhs.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/15s3fh4.jpg

Re: General Art Thread.

Your art is just becoming better and better! You sure have a lot of unique and cute characters, it makes me a bit jealous, hoahoa!

You should make that Peppermint into a Firefox skin I could use  keine  I'd love seeing them tits all over!

That's a real interesting location you've got there, for the futa action! Thanks a lot man, if you ever want me to draw you something, just tell me! I feel like I definitely owe you some!

Zu's right there why aren't you doing anything?!

Re: General Art Thread.

Rock Candy wrote:

Your art is just becoming better and better! You sure have a lot of unique and cute characters, it makes me a bit jealous, hoahoa!

You should make that Peppermint into a Firefox skin I could use  keine  I'd love seeing them tits all over!

That's a real interesting location you've got there, for the futa action! Thanks a lot man, if you ever want me to draw you something, just tell me! I feel like I definitely owe you some!

I have in fact a nude version XDD

http://i66.tinypic.com/wiuh78.jpg

and her original form as well

http://i66.tinypic.com/so8vhu.jpg

and this other lady could interest you a tiny bit i think XDD

http://i66.tinypic.com/2qce7tv.jpg

I dunno man you dont own me anything since is pretty fun to do stuff with your characters that are pretty damn cute as well (Ellie and Zu are quite my weakness XDD) but if you feel like you have to do something just use one of my chars the one you like the most and go wild with it! the only thing it has to have is some sort of crossover with one of your characters, i feel like they are quite the match for my characters more Ryuujin if you know what i mean  cool

Re: General Art Thread.

I do like the fox lady the most! MY weakness is the cute ears, haw haw! Fur form or human form, I'll definitely try to do something with her! And that's quite some donger she has, hoahoa! The question is, do you want her to be on the recieving or giving end?

Ryuujin is good for all my characters, perhaps I'll take some time off and make a huge orgy with him and all my characters, hyuk hyuk.

That's just going to be lots of fun!

Zu's right there why aren't you doing anything?!

Re: General Art Thread.

Rock Candy wrote:

I do like the fox lady the most! MY weakness is the cute ears, haw haw! Fur form or human form, I'll definitely try to do something with her! And that's quite some donger she has, hoahoa! The question is, do you want her to be on the recieving or giving end?

Ryuujin is good for all my characters, perhaps I'll take some time off and make a huge orgy with him and all my characters, hyuk hyuk.

That's just going to be lots of fun!

she likes to give more than recive XDDD but she can do an exception with cute boys if they fuck her good that is XDD

And that orgy idea is pretty neat with Ryuujin, he LOOOVES those things XDD

Re: General Art Thread.

Well then, I'll cook something up!

Zu's right there why aren't you doing anything?!

Re: General Art Thread.

sen the new art posts RC, time for me to make some luscious ellie art  dregg

Quick, somebody throw in some dead polar bears!

Re: General Art Thread.

Hoahoa, you don't think those were enough?  keine

Zu's right there why aren't you doing anything?!

Re: General Art Thread.

nope, ellie is best, so I must make some more to go along with them  dregg

Quick, somebody throw in some dead polar bears!

Re: General Art Thread.

So, its been a while since I posted anything here, so I'm gonna post some of the stuff I've done recently :3
https://puu.sh/vMrKk/03ad06385e.png new OC, Josephine Mcdonald, no backstory just yet but I have her backSIDE for ya
https://puu.sh/vMrJL/8b91aa34b4.png

then we got some of Sam (one of my other cat girl OC's)
https://puu.sh/vMrMF/29f59cbf30.png
https://puu.sh/vMrO1/1a37c2e0e7.png

and to keep with trends today, here's Wendy, she found the beef!
https://puu.sh/vMrHy/bee2bb342f.png

some rouge because everybody loves that sexy batgirl
https://puu.sh/vMrPg/17c7ee9706.png

and to finish it off, An Ellie Boobie job!
https://puu.sh/vMrIS/0ed175a324.png

Quick, somebody throw in some dead polar bears!