Re: Off-topic

Zu would be like guaranteed by the end of the first hour she's been captured by bandits, used as a sex slave by the whole camp/guard dogs, then captured again by super mutants who don't know or even care what hole they end up stuffing.

Who do you think would end up distracted by 10+ side-quests? ;V My money is on Sixteen.

SO NO CHI NO SODOOOMY~

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Sounds pretty accurate, yes.

Sixten, or Zara, perhaps. But only if they sound like fun.

Zu's right there why aren't you doing anything?!

Rock Candy wrote:

updated furaffinity when?!
Also, I'm curious if you made any progress on that comic thing!

Let Zara do the deepthroating otherwise. She's into that kinda stuff.

Kinda the other day but was minor info and such, i dunno why i put that i was an Photographer instead of an Anime Artist XDD, the guy draws only nippon kinda kinks, says he does photos, none is nowhere to be seen XDD

but im working in that huge update for FA, slowly but im getting there mate.

Well kinda yes and no, but im still working on that, also in some other "goodies" as well like an futa pic involving Sixteen and Zu, that one streched bum hole Zoo i said i was going to do, and the first chapter of Fuuling Around having a pretty neat sex scene involving Ellie and Sixteen XDD, how bout that buddy?

Isn't all the arts you've made so far enough to make a huge update? Hoahoa. But I get it.

I feel like you're doing way too many things that include my poor characters, haw haw.
Whatever that huge update is going to be, I'm looking forward to it still.

yah, is true XDD i usually do way too many things, man i think i have to get things more simple XDD

But dont worry dude! i got this, and i will had those things done no matter what! just i have to focus and do it as hard as i can XDD.....but not too much of course XDD

Same here, but I put too much detail into my animations sometimes instead. I also need to go more simple.

If ya want second opinions on your sketches and stuff, or want me to proofread, I'll be here!

that sounds cool buddy! in fact i could upload later on the sketches here so as soon as i get some things finished i will grab those sketches and upload them here

Neat! I'll try give some feedback on them then.

Big Black nigga with a icy shake, I got shakes in my hands bitch I got an ice cream shop!!!  lol  lol

Dragon Rainbow or Dragon First? 
Dragon Rainbow all the way!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

What are you planning to do with those ice creams?

Rock Candy wrote:

What are you planning to do with those ice creams?

I shall sell them for money and use them  to get women or something  keine  keine  keine

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Wew, what an original plan! Haw haw!

Popsicles up the butts would be something fun to do.... Maybe.

Yes...popsicle butt plugs! I'm glad I thought of that.  cool

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Would be very cold, and would melt rather quickly, I think. Would be very sticky butts.

Rock Candy wrote:

Would be very cold, and would melt rather quickly, I think. Would be very sticky butts.

well my gal Miski kinda does ice related things because she has ice powers and that kind of ice doesnt melt that fast, maybe that kind of ice could suit your needs gentlemans

Unmelting ice in the butt, ouch!

Rock Candy wrote:

Unmelting ice in the butt, ouch!

yeah that's the cons of that XDD not that it doesnt melt either but it melts rather too slowly.

I think I'd prefer the melting popsicle instead, then! Otherwise, who knows what kind of damage it'll cause!

A lot. You wouldn't want a frozen butt.

I'm like the stray [insert animal here] you see in your neighbourhood and think: "Oh, hey, that one is still there."

Thumbs up Thumbs down