YEAH!

Do you like your computer?
Is it good? Is it bad?

Laptop or desktop?

SHAKE IT OUT!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Computers

Laptop!! You can bring it everywhere.

Zu's right there why aren't you doing anything?!

Laptop! But my laptop is phat and weighs 100 tons. So you cant really bring it with you that easy xD

I am me.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Äh, you are a weakling.

SHAKE IT OUT!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

It is so bulky! You must have a large table to put it on, it isnt really a LAP-top if you know what I mean

I am me.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Desktop, but MINE can double as a laptop..... Did I mention I have powerful legs lately?

My laptop is starting to get worn out though. ;3;

Desktop. CPU: 3.2 GHz, RAM: 4 gb, video: 1 gb, HDD: 40 + 40 + 80.

Desktop. Even though laptops are convenient, they lack the power of a desktop. Unless you get a gaming laptop, but then again, they make gaming desktops too.

How is this my life.

Agh, everything would be so boring if you was to be limited to only use your computer in one room... ;3;

i'm a pc

Many people don't understand their digestive system. But gastroenterologists do.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Nikolai wrote:

Desktop. Even though laptops are convenient, they lack the power of a desktop. Unless you get a gaming laptop, but then again, they make gaming desktops too.

Yeah, but I don't need that power to surf on the web.

SHAKE IT OUT!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

desktop. it's a piece of shit

Last edited by Triple dotz (18th Mar 2011 23:27:55)

One is the end   
Two is an error
Three is taking a second to think first

Thumbs up Thumbs down

i hav a laptop bitches big_smile

I'm Molly, can I lick your lolly pop?

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Mollypop wrote:

i hav a laptop bitches big_smile

That's good!

SHAKE IT OUT!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Ever have a computer crash 4 minutes after starting it up?
Mine did, only 3 files corrupted this time. Hooray.

One is the end   
Two is an error

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Why does your computer suck so much?

It's an 2007 HP desktop. It was good for about 3 years, but now it's just barely clinging to life. As soon as a few bills are paid I'm going to give it a very creative death and buy a new one.

One is the end   
Two is an error

Thumbs up Thumbs down

How sad.

I prefer Desktops, but I'll get a laptop. I'll get one with 4GB Ram and a good Graphic card, because this -BEEP- is so slow, even slower than a PC with 128 MB Ram and 1.28 GHz... Though I'd get a Desktop because I will be using too much Dolphin (The Emulator) and the Laptop would burn up. OUCH, FIREBALLZ.

-Sigh- Laptops can be comfortable sometimes, but if it is for power, Desktop is the best... It's like, two choices.

don't spill the beans

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I do have inaccurate typing on this desktop that I got. I've had a laptop for three/four years. So I am used to all of the keys in a position that laptops have them.

How is this my life.

New computer! I got pissed at my old one so I went and bought a new one... 800 dollars later. It has quad cores and 1 Tb of memory, transferring all my files and stuff to if right now, it's going really fucking fast.

Last edited by Triple dotz (23rd Apr 2011 22:55:13)

One is the end   
Two is an error

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Triple dotz wrote:

Double post... ya...

New computer! I got pissed at my old one so I went and bought a new one... 800 dollars later. It has quad cores and 500 Gb of memory, transferring all my files and stuff to if right now, it's going really fucking fast.

Oh god, lucky you. I'm stuck on an old piece of shit without any disks (Any Computer should come with the installation of the OS, but mine did not.), and I must wait 'till Christmas, to get a LAPTOP, instead of a DESKTOP.

Last edited by Homingball (11th Apr 2011 13:39:47)

don't spill the beans

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Triple dotz wrote:

Double post... ya...

New computer! I got pissed at my old one so I went and bought a new one... 800 dollars later. It has quad cores and 500 Gb of memory, transferring all my files and stuff to if right now, it's going really fucking fast.

Which brand?

SHAKE IT OUT!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Raz wrote:
Triple dotz wrote:

Double post... ya...

Which brand?

Holy shit, just looked at specs again. I have a Tera byte of memory! Holy shit... I don't need that much... fuck. Anyways I'll post a link so you can see my new computer
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/ … 76a689en02
Ya, it's another HP. My old one lasted two and a half years before it started having problems, so this one should last a while as well.

Last edited by Triple dotz (11th Apr 2011 23:22:55)

One is the end   
Two is an error

Thumbs up Thumbs down