Earlier today, we launched Zara's part of the farm project on Patreon!
It's a playtesting version, so there are still a few bugs left to fix. I've already gotten a few comments about bugs being found, so apparently it's not as stable of a release as we thought. So before we release it publically for all, we gotta get those things fixed up. I'm just hoping it won't take too long.

I don't have much else to say today, so I'm gonna keep it short. Been working on Zu's part as well, trying to get a hang of how to animate her part. I know I said I'd post screenshots of the dicks today, but I haven't colored them in yet. I wanna do that first, but I'm waiting on assistance with that. I'm colorblind, and what's a natural looking red and pink are hard for me to judge. But once they're colored in, I'll get them to ya.
Posted 1st of June 2020 - 03:24 by
Go to page: 1 2 3
totally still a fan wrote:
Honestly Rock Candy, just ignore the no longer a fan guy. They are really losing their mind over something they have no right to (asking someone to give up creative authority is a total dick move and ignores the fact that as a consumer of something that is literally given out for free to act entitled is ridiculous). I'm honestly amazed at your patience to even talk to this person, because I wouldn't have talked to them for that long or even read their posts after a certain point.

Keen for the Zara part. Considering supporting you on Patreon but I'm slightly worried about PATREON HORSE COCK SUPPORTER showing up on my bills, so if you have a PayPal direct payment link or way to just give you $100 let me know. Keep on keepin' on.
I don't think it'll show anything but "Rock Candy", there aren't many lewd details on there.
But if you send me a message discord, I can give you my paypal address.
I'd just ignore them, you don't have to explain yourself to anyone.
Besides there's plenty of other creators on patreon that put out a beta of their games to find bugs or get feedback on changes.

Heck game developers do it all the time and charge extra for early access to a pre-release. That guy was ignorant to say the least.
Honestly Rock Candy, just ignore the no longer a fan guy. They are really losing their mind over something they have no right to (asking someone to give up creative authority is a total dick move and ignores the fact that as a consumer of something that is literally given out for free to act entitled is ridiculous). I'm honestly amazed at your patience to even talk to this person, because I wouldn't have talked to them for that long or even read their posts after a certain point.

Keen for the Zara part. Considering supporting you on Patreon but I'm slightly worried about PATREON HORSE COCK SUPPORTER showing up on my bills, so if you have a PayPal direct payment link or way to just give you $100 let me know. Keep on keepin' on.
ladi wrote:
No longer a fan wrote:
I want to point out that there's hyperbole in those caps locked "statements" (more or less jabs). The entire reason for said hyperbole is to point out the absurdity through paraphrasing, then I respond to it properly based on precisely what you said. If you remove those segments everything I said doesn't change at all. There's a big difference between that (it's mostly mocking) and actually just replying seriously to things you never said. If it makes you feel better, I can concede I shouldn't have paraphrased with hyperbole, even if it's irrelevant to any argument I made. As ultimately it's mocking and childish.

People can feel a plethora of emotions and be vulgar, or rude in their expressions when communicating.

I think I did my best to point out my reasoning behind multiple reasons I was disappointed and tried my best to elaborate on them. That includes more than what you stated, but that's fine.

I will say I appreciate you taking the time to respond, whether it was really helpful to either of us. I see my initial impression of you was wrong and it seems to have been mostly a communication issue that got compounded over and over.

If you're being sincere, which it looks like you are. I genuinely hope you have a nice life as well, and good luck on future projects. I did not mean ill will, I just expressed my disappointment and what you communicated to me apparently came off as not what you intended.
fag
please dont use that durogotory term for assholes like that we perfer BITCHASSTITTYSUCKINGSHITBAG for guys like that :)

thank chu~ thatgayguy
No longer a fan wrote:
I want to point out that there's hyperbole in those caps locked "statements" (more or less jabs). The entire reason for said hyperbole is to point out the absurdity through paraphrasing, then I respond to it properly based on precisely what you said. If you remove those segments everything I said doesn't change at all. There's a big difference between that (it's mostly mocking) and actually just replying seriously to things you never said. If it makes you feel better, I can concede I shouldn't have paraphrased with hyperbole, even if it's irrelevant to any argument I made. As ultimately it's mocking and childish.

People can feel a plethora of emotions and be vulgar, or rude in their expressions when communicating.

I think I did my best to point out my reasoning behind multiple reasons I was disappointed and tried my best to elaborate on them. That includes more than what you stated, but that's fine.

I will say I appreciate you taking the time to respond, whether it was really helpful to either of us. I see my initial impression of you was wrong and it seems to have been mostly a communication issue that got compounded over and over.

If you're being sincere, which it looks like you are. I genuinely hope you have a nice life as well, and good luck on future projects. I did not mean ill will, I just expressed my disappointment and what you communicated to me apparently came off as not what you intended.
fag
No longer a fan wrote:
I want to point out that there's hyperbole in those caps locked "statements" (more or less jabs). The entire reason for said hyperbole is to point out the absurdity through paraphrasing, then I respond to it properly based on precisely what you said. If you remove those segments everything I said doesn't change at all. There's a big difference between that (it's mostly mocking) and actually just replying seriously to things you never said. If it makes you feel better, I can concede I shouldn't have paraphrased with hyperbole, even if it's irrelevant to any argument I made. As ultimately it's mocking and childish.

People can feel a plethora of emotions and be vulgar, or rude in their expressions when communicating.

I think I did my best to point out my reasoning behind multiple reasons I was disappointed and tried my best to elaborate on them. That includes more than what you stated, but that's fine.

I will say I appreciate you taking the time to respond, whether it was really helpful to either of us. I see my initial impression of you was wrong and it seems to have been mostly a communication issue that got compounded over and over.

If you're being sincere, which it looks like you are. I genuinely hope you have a nice life as well, and good luck on future projects. I did not mean ill will, I just expressed my disappointment and what you communicated to me apparently came off as not what you intended.
All i see is some blueballed crybaby that can't accept the fact that RC does not want to make a flash with Sixten in it
I want to point out that there's hyperbole in those caps locked "statements" (more or less jabs). The entire reason for said hyperbole is to point out the absurdity through paraphrasing, then I respond to it properly based on precisely what you said. If you remove those segments everything I said doesn't change at all. There's a big difference between that (it's mostly mocking) and actually just replying seriously to things you never said. If it makes you feel better, I can concede I shouldn't have paraphrased with hyperbole, even if it's irrelevant to any argument I made. As ultimately it's mocking and childish.

People can feel a plethora of emotions and be vulgar, or rude in their expressions when communicating.

I think I did my best to point out my reasoning behind multiple reasons I was disappointed and tried my best to elaborate on them. That includes more than what you stated, but that's fine.

I will say I appreciate you taking the time to respond, whether it was really helpful to either of us. I see my initial impression of you was wrong and it seems to have been mostly a communication issue that got compounded over and over.

If you're being sincere, which it looks like you are. I genuinely hope you have a nice life as well, and good luck on future projects. I did not mean ill will, I just expressed my disappointment and what you communicated to me apparently came off as not what you intended.
No longer a fan wrote:
posts combined. I never once said I was upset, just that I was disappointed. Yet you keep saying this like it's a "umadbro" moment. How is that helping any dialogue? This conversation in general would've been much more civil if you only actually took the time to reply without trying to be dishonest and strawmanning me every few seconds.

Hell you straight up paint me as a bad guy because I point out I dislike what you said, then you immediately went to strawmanning, then I had to take the time to actually point out what I was saying was true. Whether or not if it's what you INTENDED, or what is NOW true, is a different matter entirely. But my initial criticisms were backed by actual evidence, no amount of "NUH UH" changes a majority of that. Instead of just going "well shit changed", and me going "oh okay, well that makes sense", you opted to strawman me. Which further cemented me calling you dishonest, as if you were honest, why not just reply without making things up about what I'm saying?


"Are you even a fan of Sixten as a character, or do you just want gay content?
In case of the latter, you have plenty of other artists to look for.
If it is the former, then well, you can commission some.
I see no reason for you to be so angry about Sixten not replacing Zeta in this project. Is it because it was considered at one point? Maybe I should keep quiet about my thought processes in the future, then."

See it's shit like this that makes what I said incredibly valid. I'm not angry, there is no form of discourse anymore without someone going "UMAD" apparently. Like a 14 year old thinking they won an argument.

What makes this even more ironic is that - Correct me if i'm wrong - people would say all sorts of shit about you that wasn't true on projectx forums, you would just insert your opinion, no matter the consequences, and people would get incredibly pissy with you. If memory serves me right, they would also strawman you occasionally, getting upset. Making up random shit. I find it incredibly ironic because that's exactly what you're doing here. Instead of replying to what I said, you're just making up random shit.

Where in any of this did I ask for Sixten to be in here? I merely criticized your methodology and your statements. Please point me to saying I want him in here. It was originally something I wanted way before I even posted, but that ship has long since sailed, I genuinely don't want to see anything from you again, no matter the content. I again merely pointed out issues I had, then you strawmanned the shit out of me, now you just keep saying "UMAD" and "you're not as right as you think you are", without any form of ACTUAL refutation or evidence. Outside of your initial point of saying that shit changes, which is completely fine and valid, but unfortunately again does not change me criticizing you for absurd shit you've said in the past that made me done with any future projects.

So in the end, I would just suggest to read opposed to FEELING and making shit up. That would've spared a whole lot of trouble.


OKay then, just be disappointed then. But the way you word things make you seem mad.
I guess I'll use the word "feel" less when wording my comments in the future. Since you take it too literally.
I'm not trying to disregard you, I'm just not good at expressing myself. Sorry if I offended you, then. I did not mean to.
You're doing a lot of the same things yourself though, bending my reasonings into nuh-uh's and caps locks.

But if all this stems from being disappointed that I wrote down my thoughts about Sixten possibly appearing in the project a few years ago when Zeta dropped out, it's a bit exaggerated. At least in my eyes.

Hope you feel better now then. I won't try to elaborate further, since I'm no good at it and you take it the wrong way. Have a nice life.
posts combined. I never once said I was upset, just that I was disappointed. Yet you keep saying this like it's a "umadbro" moment. How is that helping any dialogue? This conversation in general would've been much more civil if you only actually took the time to reply without trying to be dishonest and strawmanning me every few seconds.

Hell you straight up paint me as a bad guy because I point out I dislike what you said, then you immediately went to strawmanning, then I had to take the time to actually point out what I was saying was true. Whether or not if it's what you INTENDED, or what is NOW true, is a different matter entirely. But my initial criticisms were backed by actual evidence, no amount of "NUH UH" changes a majority of that. Instead of just going "well shit changed", and me going "oh okay, well that makes sense", you opted to strawman me. Which further cemented me calling you dishonest, as if you were honest, why not just reply without making things up about what I'm saying?


"Are you even a fan of Sixten as a character, or do you just want gay content?
In case of the latter, you have plenty of other artists to look for.
If it is the former, then well, you can commission some.
I see no reason for you to be so angry about Sixten not replacing Zeta in this project. Is it because it was considered at one point? Maybe I should keep quiet about my thought processes in the future, then."

See it's shit like this that makes what I said incredibly valid. I'm not angry, there is no form of discourse anymore without someone going "UMAD" apparently. Like a 14 year old thinking they won an argument.

What makes this even more ironic is that - Correct me if i'm wrong - people would say all sorts of shit about you that wasn't true on projectx forums, you would just insert your opinion, no matter the consequences, and people would get incredibly pissy with you. If memory serves me right, they would also strawman you occasionally, getting upset. Making up random shit. I find it incredibly ironic because that's exactly what you're doing here. Instead of replying to what I said, you're just making up random shit.

Where in any of this did I ask for Sixten to be in here? I merely criticized your methodology and your statements. Please point me to saying I want him in here. It was originally something I wanted way before I even posted, but that ship has long since sailed, I genuinely don't want to see anything from you again, no matter the content. I again merely pointed out issues I had, then you strawmanned the shit out of me, now you just keep saying "UMAD" and "you're not as right as you think you are", without any form of ACTUAL refutation or evidence. Outside of your initial point of saying that shit changes, which is completely fine and valid, but unfortunately again does not change me criticizing you for absurd shit you've said in the past that made me done with any future projects.

So in the end, I would just suggest to read opposed to FEELING and making shit up. That would've spared a whole lot of trouble.


isn't an argument nor compelling in any fashion. Especially when you draw arbitrary lines as your reasoning.

"Yes, many ideas and concepts were scrapped or added during the idea phase. I gotta take into consideration what is plausible to make and what I want to make VS what people want to see. Not sure why Sixten is a bigger deal than any other ideas that didn't make it. At least I considered him, isn't that a good thing?
With how the project is shaping up to be, there isn't a spot for Sixten in it. I think I've said this before at some point, but I guess it's hard to accept as someone viewing the project from the outside.
And I think it's a pretty valid point to not have the guy and the girl on the same screen. Zu and Sixten had separate screens in the RR flash, this has both characters on display. Most people aren't bi and would either be put off by the female or the male character. It's simply a much better idea to have two females.
You keep talking as if Sixten requests are very common and that I'm mean to them; but that is not the case. I rarely get any, and if I do, I just tell them that no, Sixten will not appear in this project."

I never outright said you were mean to anyone, just that there's a lot of absurd things surrounding what you said, and again I criticized those things. This is all fine and all your decision, I'm not looking to change said decision, but rather point out the issue I have with what you've stated. I can't make this any clearer. Yet somehow you keep saying I'm saying these things that I'm not.

"I can, however I feel yours isn't honest, or at least uninformed or ignorant.
The version I released is practically finished and ready to ship. It's completely playable and works as intended for the most part. Some things always slip through the cracks, and I've got actual playtesters playing it as well. For patrons that want to play it early, before small bugfixes and changes are made for the final ship, in exchange for posting any problems they might encounter, sounds like a good deal to me.
I do not rely on patrons to playtest."

I did not say you relied on patrons to do your work for you just that you ARE getting them to do it, I did not say it wasn't almost done, I did not say it isn't playable. I DID also say that you were charging people to functionally playtest your game and have them bugtest it as well. Whether you see it as a good deal or not doesn't change anything. Whether you FEEL like I'm saying things I'm not isn't an argument either. I said something and reiterated, you can respond to that without claiming I'm saying all this other shit too. I never made any of those statements you have an issue with. You just have feelings that are for some reason driving you to make things up. You can very clearly re-read what I said below.

"Well that's not very nice. You showed me that you still have a pretty skewed view of the situation. You might have some points, but other aren't as valid as you think they might be. "

I was going to apologize for saying this but then you strawmanned me yet again in the next line.

"In the end, you're upset about a male character not appearing in a porn flash, where it should be pretty clear that the creator (me) is not that interested in gay content. If you think that me going after what I'm interested in is scummy, then I suppose most people would fall under the same category. "

See this is what made me say above ^. You disregard everything I've stated of me having an issue with how dishonest what you said is. Just because you meant something else or things conveniently change does not detract from the criticism. Why? Because I'm criticizing what you said, much of which I backed with actual evidence and citations. Your only takeway seems to be disregarding most of this and going "U BAD CUZ TRY TO FORCE ME TO DO GAY." I couldn't give less of a shit if Sixten was destroyed and never appeared in a flash every again. Why? Because my issue is with what you said. It stemmed from wanting something specific sure, but that isn't why I'm criticizing you currently at this moment. I originally criticized you because I found the whole situation absurd. Then you strawmanned the shit out of me (and did it again in this response yet again), which further cemented my view about how scummy you come off, as you can't just reply without making things up that I never said.

Hey maybe you have the best of intentions, but I would suggest to read what people say opposed to speculating and trying to formulate weird shit that isn't said. Like this statement.

I've responded to what you've said and provided citations and reasons for doing so. Instead of being civil initially you immediately went to jumping to conclusions. For example I'm not even upset. I was genuinely disappointed, then it turned into morbid fascination and now it's just mostly confusion. I spend more time posting on leddit, other forums, other discords and 4chan in a morning, than in all these-

Go to page: 1 2 3